Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange things sold on Amazon
Strange things sold on Amazon
Unicorn Snot

A question asked to the seller: 

Q: Is it vegan and cruelty free?
A: It doesn't say on label. I assume no unicorns were harmed.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Strange things sold on Amazon
That didn't work.

Possibly NSFW
My link didn't work? It worked fine for me.

Love yours though!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Omg, I wouldn't even stick my finger in that thing.
(August 21, 2016 at 9:08 pm)Little lunch Wrote: Omg, I wouldn't even stick my finger in that thing.

I hope you're talking about the second thing.
Some of the reviews are my favorite.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-revie...M0CFO0UMWY
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
That cracked me up! Having two teenage boys here myself, I can understand that woman's plight!
It's kinda better than unicorn shit...
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 802 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Seems strange to me Ahriman 8 541 August 23, 2023 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1171 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1857 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Britain can be a bit strange! zebo-the-fat 37 3007 January 5, 2019 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Company that sold me my house is.... Brian37 18 1390 November 28, 2018 at 1:20 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Question about ouija boards after strange experience Arsoo 110 18108 October 6, 2017 at 3:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Amazon vendors cheating. Gawdzilla Sama 11 2150 August 31, 2017 at 9:37 am
Last Post: Court Jester
  Who else is pestered by amazon with let's go shopping? abaris 3 627 June 30, 2016 at 7:55 am
Last Post: abaris
  Alcohol is strange Edwardo Piet 31 2773 April 16, 2016 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus