Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone, Show me Evidence of God.
Someone, Show me Evidence of God.
If someone shows me one factual, cited, peer reviewed, scienctific, evidence of God I will bow down.

I swear upon God and or Jesus.

At least make it a specific god.

RE: Someone, Show me Evidence of God.
[Image: Jesus-toast.jpg]
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Well, a book says he exists.
(August 26, 2016 at 5:30 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Well, a book says he exists.

How do we know the book is true.

Book says so. Duh.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Are you determined to rush through every same old, same old in 24 hours in your posting spree?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(August 26, 2016 at 5:49 pm)abaris Wrote: Are you determined to rush through every same old, same old in 24 hours in your posting spree?

I don't understand?

(August 26, 2016 at 5:49 pm)ScienceAf Wrote:
(August 26, 2016 at 5:30 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Well, a book says he exists.

How do we know the book is true.

It's the Holy Book, of course it's true.
(August 26, 2016 at 5:50 pm)ScienceAf Wrote: I don't understand?

Your posting theist challenge 1.01. Is that more comprehensive?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Challenge accepted.
Of course he exists, it says so in the bible. You can't prove that god doesn't exist!  Big Grin
And if you don't believe me, you're wrong because you're a Nazi Hitler-Sympathiser Anti-American Muslim Terrorist Savage Barbaric ISIS-loving goat-fucking Atheist.

Well, for starters, you should believe in god because in the chance that he exists, you will forever burn in hell, just in case. It's even considered a law! Lightbulb (Just ignore all the other gods, they are false because I said so)

Also, the Bible can't possibly be made such a long time ago! How did people back then even write such a masterpiece?! They were practically cavemen!(Ignore the epic of Gilgamesh, it's just an elaborate lie made by Atheists, and the civilizations from that period are just lies made by the Terrorist Muslims to make the middle east look better)  Sleepy

And how do you explain all the scientific knowledge in the Bible?!?!?(Ignore all the wrong science and whatever the Communist Anti-American Nazi Atheists say, it's not just a coincidence)

If it were false, why do almost 100 billion people believe in it! We know it is true because it stood the test of time!! Most scientists, according to a 3D dilated pie chart from the 4chan, are Christians!!!! All the best people are doing it, you'd be dumb not to believe in god.

Also, you know the SJW Feminazi Atheists are wrong because they think that abortions and fucking queer people are good, I know right such idiots. Abortions and Faggots are bad because it says so in the Bible!! Atheists can't say whether it's right or wrong because Atheists don't have a code of morality to stand on, maybe one day they'll say that it's ok to fuck someone in the ass, how disgusting is that!?!?!! They also ask why people get deadly diseases, well people who have deadly diseases are just to tests their relatives faith, dumbass atheists.
Facepalm

Don't let them get to you, the lie called evolution doesn't have a single bit of evidence. I have 2 PHDs, in Religion and Philosophy, and people in philosophy don't know any answers, all the "unanswered" questions are answered in the Bible!!  
Lightbulb

Come join us, little one. Let Jesus embrace you with his arms. We welcome you with open arms. Heart

(Did I do a good job imitating a Christian apologetic? If someone can keep track of how many logical fallacies I used, that'd be great.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof and evidence will always equal Science zwanzig 103 6460 December 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Theists, tell me, an atheist, why your God has neglected to show himself to me? ignoramus 75 24763 March 5, 2021 at 6:49 am
  Someone should tell these people Buddha never existed Vincenzo Vinny G. 14 4573 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
  Are miracles evidence of the existence of God? ido 74 4080 July 24, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If theists understood "evidence" Foxaèr 135 13423 October 10, 2018 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Moses parting the sea evidence or just made up Smain 12 2895 June 28, 2018 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How do you call someone who is religious only because it makes them feel happy? Der/die AtheistIn 38 7399 November 25, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: c172
  If someone says science can't explain everything what's the best way to repond? ReptilianPeon 94 13228 December 14, 2016 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  The Best Evidence For God and Against God The Joker 49 9601 November 22, 2016 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Scientific evidence of God by an atheist (Where mankind is one likely type of God) ProgrammingGodJordan 324 48961 November 22, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Chas