Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog or Lion?
Dog or Lion?
By the logic its better to beg like a dog, than being a Lion. Atleast over different fairytales.

The kinda loyal dog who stays by the masters side always. I guess they prefer sheep but sheep can be stupid, dogs are smart. Some religious people are also in the field of science. While Lions dont care, if you are to tame them then you have to not annoy them more or less.

But i personally like musk ox better, they are big and tough and cool to look at!
RE: Dog or Lion?
It's not so important which one you are. The important thing is to start threads that make any sense.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(August 27, 2016 at 7:33 am)Alex K Wrote: It's not so important which one you are. The important thing is to start threads that make any sense.

But i thought religion used weird allegories, so i decided to make one myself, and then i got off track and wanted to become a musk ox
It's important to be whichever animal gets the most sex and affection.

/thread
I'd prefer to be a human over other animals
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Wolves are cool!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Otters are my spirit animals

[Image: otter6.jpg]
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Suffern' jaysus - is this going to be a 'What kind of an animal would you like to be' thread? I hope not, because we pangolins HATE that sort of thing.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I like to be a basal stem arthropod apex predator some thinks ought to belong to a separate phylum of my own.
(August 27, 2016 at 8:23 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Suffern' jaysus - is this going to be a 'What kind of an animal would you like to be' thread?  I hope not, because we pangolins HATE that sort of thing.

Boru

I identify as an attack helicopter, if its taken then i am a grill

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The One True Dog Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 20 5180 March 16, 2018 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Joods
  What would you do if you found out Dog existed? Gawdzilla Sama 16 3313 October 7, 2017 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Woman hangs dog for chewing bible Destroya27 21 6774 February 2, 2011 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Violet
  And now for a Pet the Dog moment for Catholicism.... Rev. Rye 11 5129 April 16, 2010 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: TheMultiverseTheory