Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman hangs dog for chewing bible
Woman hangs dog for chewing bible
I didn't see this story posted anywhere so I figured I may as well be the one to share.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/us-...5994868892

I hope the inmates rub her face into a certain something to say the least
RE: Woman hangs dog for chewing bible
(January 31, 2011 at 2:04 pm)Destroya27 Wrote: I didn't see this story posted anywhere so I figured I may as well be the one to share.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/us-...5994868892

I hope the inmates rub her face into a certain something to say the least

It was a pitbull and all it chewed was a bible! that woman was lucky, those dogs are bred to be vicious.

I know its not the dogs fault arseholes have engineered them to be vicious. BUt if it was cuter I'd feel more sorry for it.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

The pit bull should have chewed the woman first.
Some people shouldn't have children, pets or even jobs sometimes...
Some people should not have oxygen.
Devil dog? Really?

So if it pissed on the Qur'an would she have called it Angel dog instead?

Anyway... who here is boring enough to know GOD spelled backwards is DOG? Big Grin
What a stupid douche. Next time she should get a chimpanzee for a pet, then it will chew her face off instead.
The more I see these kind of stories the more convinced I am that religions are indeed the root of all evil in the world..
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.
(January 31, 2011 at 5:23 pm)annatar Wrote: The more I see these kind of stories the more convinced I am that religions are indeed the root of all evil in the world..

They certainly have a way of making themselves look bad. I think mentally ill people are simply drawn to religion, making them look even worse.
(January 31, 2011 at 3:52 pm)Welsh cake Wrote: Anyway... who here is boring enough to know GOD spelled backwards is DOG? Big Grin

Maybe that's just a coincidence, right? I'm more familiar with the idea that if you add an extra "o" in the middle, God becomes GOOD. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What if God is a woman Woah0 31 2565 November 26, 2022 at 1:28 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
  Love of God vs love of a woman Mystic 51 5615 September 26, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The One True Dog Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 20 5190 March 16, 2018 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Is this woman nuts? brewer 37 4748 February 15, 2018 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Satanic Bible vs Christian Bible ƵenKlassen 31 7599 November 27, 2017 at 10:38 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  What would you do if you found out Dog existed? Gawdzilla Sama 16 3328 October 7, 2017 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Should a woman be treated differently if... Mr Greene 107 9636 September 21, 2016 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Dog or Lion? Romney 14 2277 August 27, 2016 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Why would any Woman want to be a part of Christianity? Spooky 33 8407 July 23, 2015 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Watch Arab woman verbally bitch slap a Sheikh Brian37 25 6161 March 11, 2015 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Brian37