Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motha' Theresa
Motha' Theresa
The Old Sufferer will be awarded sainthood by the buggerers in the Vatican 09/04/16. Let' s make sure no one dying of terminal cancer gets their pain medication that day. Out of respect for Mama Grimace!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Motha' Theresa
I already had no respect for the Catholic church. They can stop trying to lower my opinion of them because there's no room.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(August 30, 2016 at 9:39 pm)Jesster Wrote: I already had no respect for the Catholic church. They can stop trying to lower my opinion of them because there's no room.

I have a conspiracy theory I'd like to share.

At first, I gained a little respect for the fact that they elected Francis as Pope. He seemed like a genuine guy who wanted to improve the image of the church. And, while I still think that's true, I think the cardinals elected him solely for that purpose. Francis has been saying all sorts of liberal shit (for a Catholic that is) but what has the Church really done to reflect his words? The Church has no intention of changing, they just realized how shitty of a public image they have, so in order to remain relevant they conspired to elect a guy who says everything the younger generation wants to hear. Everyone will now think of Catholicism has more tolerant than it actually is, attracting a younger generation who is the least religious ever.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(August 30, 2016 at 9:57 pm)Aegon Wrote:
(August 30, 2016 at 9:39 pm)Jesster Wrote: I already had no respect for the Catholic church. They can stop trying to lower my opinion of them because there's no room.

I have a conspiracy theory I'd like to share.

At first, I gained a little respect for the fact that they elected Francis as Pope. He seemed like a genuine guy who wanted to improve the image of the church. And, while I still think that's true, I think the cardinals elected him solely for that purpose. Francis has been saying all sorts of liberal shit (for a Catholic that is) but what has the Church really done to reflect his words? The Church has no intention of changing, they just realized how shitty of a public image they have, so in order to remain relevant they conspired to elect a guy who says everything the younger generation wants to hear. Everyone will now think of Catholicism has more tolerant than it actually is, attracting a younger generation who is the least religious ever.

That's most likely what's going on, even if we don't know it for sure. I still can't respect the guy. While he did run out the doors on the first day shouting as liberally as a Catholic possibly can just to impress us, he also started falling back into the usual Catholic bullshit later on. He's rather quiet now as well, which I think is part of that.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Remember when you had to fly three times around a cathedral or some shit to become a saint?  Church is getting cheap on us, even the quality of miracles are declining.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Her most impressive miracle was to convince millions of people to think that she was actually moral, saintly and humble.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Apparently you don't even have to believe in fucking god to be a saint anymore.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/letters-reve...as-secret/

Quote:As her fame increased, her faith refused to return. Her smile, she said, was a mask.

"What do I labor for?" she asked in one letter. "If there be no God, there can be no soul. If there be no soul then, Jesus, You also are not true."

It seems it is enough if all you do is keep the donations rolling in.
(August 31, 2016 at 4:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Apparently you don't even have to believe in fucking god to be a saint anymore.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/letters-reve...as-secret/

Quote:As her fame increased, her faith refused to return. Her smile, she said, was a mask.

"What do I labor for?" she asked in one letter. "If there be no God, there can be no soul. If there be no soul then, Jesus, You also are not true."

It seems it is enough if all you do is keep the donations rolling in.

I read that they are actually trying to officially spin that as a virtue, how her struggle with maintaining faith is a sign of heroism that makes her even more deserving of sainthood. You couldn't make it up.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Well....
Quote:then, Jesus, You also are not true.

this should be childs play for an organization which thinks "child's play" means fucking them up the ass.
Given the amount of cocksuckers getting sainthood in the last three decades alone, this shouldn't surprise anyone. And given the amount of cocksuckers being sainted by John Paul II alone, I don't really consider this newsworthy, since I don't give half a shit.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mother Theresa - Servant of the Devil? EGross 79 33480 March 20, 2013 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Mystical