Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother Theresa - Servant of the Devil?
Mother Theresa - Servant of the Devil?
The truth is coming out, and not just by anti-theists (just google MOTHER THERESA TRUTH), but from the media in Inda, then England, and now from a new study.

One quote:

Religieuses Wrote:She was “anything but a saint,” the Canadian study authors found, as Newser reports. In fact, she found beauty in watching people suffer, the authors say.

The study is based on accounts of doctors who visited Mother Teresa’s so-called “homes for the dying.” The found terrible conditions, Newser reported — poor hygiene among patients, hunger, lacking medical supplies. Some patients were even denied necessary medical care, doctors said. Even Mother Teresa didn’t get care there — she went to an American hospital, Newser reported.

And the reported conditions weren’t for lack of money. Teresa’s Order of the Missionaries of Charity had hundreds of millions in donations, Newser reported.

Apparently she was a creepy woman who adored to be around the suffering, and did what she could to enhance that experience.
“I've done everything the Bible says — even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!"— Ned Flanders
RE: Mother Theresa - Servant of the Devil?
Whoa! Ok, I don't know if this is just a weird coincidence or the result of having similar thought process, but I read this article - among others on similar note - within the last half an hour.

My search for it was triggered by MysticKnight's post about pride and sin - specifically how the Christian doctrine declares everyone to be bad and therefore undeserving of any self-esteem or pride - and that reminded me of an article I had previously read about how Mother Teresa (someone who could be called a True Christian ™) had a great deal of self-hatred parading as humility. I tried looking for that and found other articles of similar vein - such as one posted here. I thought about bringing it into the other thread or starting a new one, but it seems you beat me to it.

I don't know, but it just seems like an interesting coincidence.
The older Penn and Teller show also did an expose as well. You can find it on youtube.

Part one of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Z7AI1J9Z0

Part two of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS_9QyIzZd8

Part 3 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgK-uaLHJ-0

[quote='genkaus' pid='410744' dateline='1362655959']
Whoa! Ok, I don't know if this is just a weird coincidence or the result of having similar thought process, but I read this article - among others on similar note - within the last half an hour.[/quot]

A true believer would say that God meant you to see it!
“I've done everything the Bible says — even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!"— Ned Flanders
I found it interesting how she went to Ireland to campain against the legalisation of abortion and divorce.

Abortion is not murder - it and conterception impower women and helpt them gain equal rights. And it is interesting how catholics are ok with an abusive husband beating and raping his wife.
+ the only atheist state which ever existed was communist Albania (outlawed religion), which happened to be the same country from which she was from. Yet when she visited it she laided a reif and "honored" the grave of the countries brutal dictator.
Hitchens didn't like her much.

I checked Old Nicks books and she's not in the employee records.
I've seen this misconception before, a creepy person's use of their religion being mistaken for service to Satan.
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
People who are seen as living saint are hardly ever critizised, which is wrong.

One has the same problem with the amircan founding fathers, Ghandi, Neru, Butto, Dalai Lama and others....
(March 7, 2013 at 9:24 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: I found it interesting how she went to Ireland to campain against the legalisation of abortion and divorce.

Well, she did have to be consistant with the Church message. Although that is the very place where she learned how being with the suffering brought one closer to the Divine. The more people suffered, the more she felt closer. Basically, she was a suffer-junky.
Yes, she's the servant of the devil, but she doesn't do windows and needs every other Wed. afternoon off.
Of course she doesn't do windows!!!!

...do you remember how short she was?

Sheesh! Big Grin
Does anyone see the hypocrisy here?

Any publication exploring a living God is WRONG... yet any "whoodoo" lip-licking, crayon scribing writer that chooses to cut-up a proven saint is right on the mark!

Get a life boys...instead of mocking one of the great humanitarians of our era!

How many Lepers have you hugged today?
Quis ut Deus?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Devil just needs a character rewrite Nachos_of_Nurgle 16 1513 February 16, 2022 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Someone I know believes in the Devil but not in Hell Der/die AtheistIn 36 2297 March 9, 2019 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 8458 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
Sad My mother believes in Jesus more than in me suffering23 56 8852 April 16, 2018 at 3:11 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Devil downbeatplumb 64 9341 November 29, 2016 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  Motha' Theresa chimp3 32 4208 September 6, 2016 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: =VH= Fan
  9-year old girl hearing voices of the Devil. Jehanne 103 13853 July 19, 2016 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Do I sound like the "devil" to you? My mother thinks I speak like the devil... ReptilianPeon 60 9154 July 6, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Mother Marches Through Target With Her Family To Protest Transgender Bathroom Policy" TubbyTubby 6 1678 May 17, 2016 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Why can't I see the devil? KUSA 43 5709 April 1, 2016 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: robvalue