Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JetBlue loses kid...
JetBlue loses kid...
Hey guys, that's not good, but if you are going to lose a kid, could you offer Trump transportation?
RE: JetBlue loses kid...
Pretty funny.
Did this happen?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-York.html

Yeah.
(September 2, 2016 at 12:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Hey guys, that's not good, but if you are going to lose a kid, could you offer Trump transportation?

No, The Bermuda Triangle would be a waste of a trump. It is better to let the Mexicans to use trump as a battering ram against the wall he was going to make Mexico pay "100%" for.
not only did they lose a kid, they substituted an incorrect kid too

pretty damn funny !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Trump would be the best and most epic pinata if it were not for the crap he has inside him.
(September 2, 2016 at 1:49 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: not only did they lose a kid, they substituted an incorrect kid too

pretty damn funny !!

Understandable. Human larvae are hardly distinguishable one from another.
Jet Blue's bad lock to lose a kid that someone would notice missing . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

What's the problem? they ended up with a kid right!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid crap you believed as a kid/teen. Brian37 18 1216 June 12, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  I was so poor as a kid routine Fake Messiah 26 1101 October 14, 2018 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Embarrassing conversations you've had with your kid(s) Joods 3 656 February 15, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I kid you not, this is the name of a WiFi network near my new house. Tiberius 17 5582 June 12, 2012 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Tiberius