Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was so poor as a kid routine
I was so poor as a kid routine
I was so poor that instead of playdoh I used fresh turds. I used to make toy soldiers, Spider-Man, Batman, Superman all out of shit that were my only toys. One day our neighbors septic tank overflowed and it was our Comic Con.

We didn't have money to go on a waterside but waited until dad collapsed from drunkenness and then slided down his sweaty back.

I didn't even have a room instead, at night, my 20 brothers and sisters would get around me forming a wall and arch their hands forming a roof so I could sleep for 10 minutes and then I would stand so that someone else would sleep. We would all take turns in sleeping and standing for each other.

We didn't have c-section instead half of the kids would grab left labia while other half of kids would grab the right one and we would pull for hours until the baby came out.

We didn't have money to waste on toothpaste and toothbrush, instead we would chew live coal or gurgle molten steal.

We certainly didn't have money for some fancy schmancy air conditioning, instead every time someone needed to fart he or she would walk to your face and do it and it was very refreshing, although you would frequently get more than just a wind in your cheek considering that most of the people didn't have money for underwear to filtrate hard parts.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: I was so poor as a kid routine
You had turds??  Posh fucker.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
We didn't have shoes. We wrapped our feet in barbed wire for traction and protection from the elements.
And had to walk a mile up hill to school, both ways.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
We were so poor, we ate air meals.
Nothing better than an air sandwich made with the airiest bread.
"So, you had a dishwasher..."
Ethiopian kids used to come round and laugh at us.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
We were so poor we went to KFC and licked other peoples fingers.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid crap you believed as a kid/teen. Brian37 18 1215 June 12, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  We were so poor .... 1st world edition. ignoramus 25 1173 October 18, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Embarrassing conversations you've had with your kid(s) Joods 3 656 February 15, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  JetBlue loses kid... Brian37 28 2242 September 2, 2016 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  I kid you not, this is the name of a WiFi network near my new house. Tiberius 17 5580 June 12, 2012 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Tiberius