Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Airlines...At Least They Didn't Throw Her Out Of The Hatch
American Airlines...At Least They Didn't Throw Her Out Of The Hatch
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/medic-dr...passenger/

Quote:Medic dragged woman’s half-naked, lifeless body through crowded American Airlines flight: passenger

Must have gone to "sensitivity training!"
RE: American Airlines...At Least They Didn't Throw Her Out Of The Hatch
WTF??
Dying to live, living to die.
not even fucking surprised anymore.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
This article states that her vagina was exposed for all to see.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Do you try to save a life (which may have been possible) or save dignity? If it was such an issue why didn't they put her pants back on prior to the ER crew getting there? Sounds like there was plenty of time based on the article.

If this happens to me they have permission to drag my ass down the isle, dick and balls bouncing all the way. Even if I've been dead for hours. 

Fucking grow up people!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Was the aisle too narrow for a stretcher? And apparently they didn't take a few seconds to drape her pants/shorts over her, in case some perv decided to take a snapshot?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(June 13, 2017 at 3:54 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Was the aisle too narrow for a stretcher?

I can't imagine a stretcher fitting down the aisle of any airliner I've been on.
(June 13, 2017 at 3:49 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Do you try to save a life (which may have been possible) or save dignity? If it was such an issue why didn't they put her pants back on prior to the ER crew getting there? Sounds like there was plenty of time based on the article.

If this happens to me they have permission to drag my ass down the isle, dick and balls bouncing all the way. Even if I've been dead for hours. 

Fucking grow up people!

Saving a life is far more important than saving dignity, yes.  See those shows where a woman needs to be resuscitated and they leave her shirt or bra on while using the paddles?  Yeah, that doesn't happen.

However, if a person can't be revived then their dignity is of utmost importance.  The body should be covered as best they can before being removed - especially when there are crowds of people about.

Dead humans are still humans and were once living, feeling people.  The dignity factor IS important.
Dying to live, living to die.
From the article:

Quote:Other passengers were kept on the plane for about an hour, until a tarp could be set up in the jetway to shield the stricken woman, who was later declared dead.

Ok, they can drag her bottomless through a crowded plane, no huhu, but they can't let anyone else off for an hour while they 'shield' her? Why the hell couldn't they 'shield' before dragging her through the cabin?

Christ on a bike, I don't care if I ever fly again.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 13, 2017 at 5:10 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(June 13, 2017 at 3:49 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Do you try to save a life (which may have been possible) or save dignity? If it was such an issue why didn't they put her pants back on prior to the ER crew getting there? Sounds like there was plenty of time based on the article.

Fucking grow up people!

Saving a life is far more important than saving dignity, yes.  See those shows where a woman needs to be resuscitated and they leave her shirt or bra on while using the paddles?  Yeah, that doesn't happen.

However, if a person can't be revived then their dignity is of utmost importance.  The body should be covered as best they can before being removed - especially when there are crowds of people about.

Dead humans are still humans and were once living, feeling people.  The dignity factor IS important.

Agreed, but I doubt the EMT knew if the individual could be revived or not, nor had the authority to pronounce her dead. I think he/she was just doing the job to the best abilities. If the other passengers were offended, tough shit.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Trump didn't do anything barrysanders 27 1433 March 22, 2024 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Indian-American Nikki Haley: Plan to Counter the China Threat. Nishant Xavier 46 2674 August 6, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 722 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  George Carlin American Dream vannymanny 6 528 June 29, 2022 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  [Serious] American Congress member speaks about Israeli terrorism against Palestinians WinterHold 5 375 May 14, 2021 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  US and Taliban sign deal to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan WinterHold 50 3505 March 8, 2020 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Of Madonna, NFL and airlines. Brian37 1 282 January 21, 2020 at 10:50 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3845 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 7435 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet