Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is The System That Drumpf Wants To
This Is The System That Drumpf Wants To
make even worse.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/u-s-...-1.2778932

Quote:U.S. Customs and Border Protection causes airport mayhem on Labor Day weekend

Quote: These are the pictures your government doesn’t want you to see.
But they depict the scene on Sunday afternoon as several thousand Americans waited more than an hour for the privilege of re-entering their homeland with their valid U.S. passports in the middle of the busy Labor Day weekend.
This system is broken, taxpayers. The bureaucrats need to do better.
[Image: jfk.jpg]
RE: This Is The System That Drumpf Wants To
People need to queue in airports?

Oh the horror!
Quote:But they depict the scene on Sunday afternoon as several thousand Americans waited more than an hour for the privilege of re-entering their homeland with their valid U.S. passports

Have to go with Bella on this one. Waiting a whole hour? Poor babies.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
There are likely problems at the airports, but I don't think waiting an hour quite accurately depicts the worst case scenarios of airport difficulties.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

If you're rich enough you don't have to wait at all.  You know, The 'Murrican Way!
Security Theater run amok.

Quick, Google the last five attacks this system has stopped. GO!

I've gotta say that this has nothing to do with why I dislike Trump. I have other issues to worry about.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(September 5, 2016 at 9:58 pm)Jesster Wrote: I've gotta say that this has nothing to do with why I dislike Trump. I have other issues to worry about.

Minimalist is getting desperate.
(September 5, 2016 at 9:59 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Minimalist is getting desperate.

More like everything is resonating in his echo chamber.

You're just as bad.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 874 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The prospect of starting a family in today's economic system Macoleco 23 2237 October 3, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Hospital system overwhelmed Spongebob 35 2480 August 27, 2021 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Atheists: Where are you? And who wants to know? Sanau 21 1248 March 29, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution zebo-the-fat 17 1489 March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Conservative Asskisser Wants Obama Back Minimalist 8 1951 July 20, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  What would you change about the American public school system? Bahana 53 5922 April 17, 2018 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Paul Ryan Wants To Move Back To His Two True Loves. Minimalist 16 2911 July 30, 2017 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Trump wants a transparent border wall... Rev. Rye 34 5833 July 18, 2017 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  No One Actually Wants an Equal Society InquiringMind 69 7707 March 21, 2017 at 11:31 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger