Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump wants a transparent border wall...
Trump wants a transparent border wall...
I wish this was just a joke, some master political satirist trying way too hard to make Trump look like an idiot, but really, nobody makes Trump look like an idiot more than Trump.

In a recent press conference, he added another new parameter he said would be necessary for a border wall:

The Motherfucker in the White House Wrote:"One of the things with the wall is you need transparency. You have to be able to see through it. In other words, if you can't see through that wall -- so it could be a steel wall with openings, but you have to have openings because you have to see what's on the other side of the wall."

But that's not all: here's an actual reason he gave for why such a wall needs to be transparent:

Judge Holden in a stupid toupee Wrote:"As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don't see them -- they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It's over. As crazy as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall."

Yes, he actually gave this as a plausible scenario.

On the bright side, he at least had the decency to scale back the potential border wall to about 700-900 miles.

And, yes, here's the CNN article I found this out from.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: Trump wants a transparent border wall...
He's old and clearly losing his mind.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
"The Fake Media falsely says I hate transparency but - look - I want a big, beautiful transparent wall! See? Bigly transparency!"

-Teresa
Is anyone else getting scared when real news sounds about as ridiculous as something you'd read on The Onion?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Nah, the US will outlast the Trumpster.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
If the wall is inevitable (I'm not conceding that, btw) then it might as well be transparent, photovoltaic, carbon neutral, and low to no migratory animal/insect impact.

Interesting to contemplate the reaction of the Trump crowd to design criteria like that . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 17, 2017 at 12:41 am)vorlon13 Wrote: If the wall is inevitable (I'm not conceding that, btw) then it might as well be transparent, photovoltaic, carbon neutral, and low to no migratory animal/insect impact.

Interesting to contemplate the reaction of the Trump crowd to design criteria like that . . .
b-mine

I'm guessing they'd have a problem with that part, since stopping animals and insects is exactly what they want the wall for in the first place.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'd think they'd try harder than a cat flap every 100 feet.  Still, let's not overestimate the mental acumen that is going to be applied to this project.

But if the wall turned out to be ultimately porous . . . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It will be so transparent that it will not even appear to be there.

But, he'll tell the Drumpfucks that it is there and the moron class will insist that it is.  The same way they fall for all this jesus horseshit.
(July 17, 2017 at 12:26 am)Khemikal Wrote: Nah, the US will outlast the Trumpster.

Unless my aim is off and the nukes go wild...
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Border Lek 124 10233 December 26, 2022 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1060 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Atheists: Where are you? And who wants to know? Sanau 21 1288 March 29, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution zebo-the-fat 17 1578 March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  James Dobson on the border camps Rev. Rye 1 578 July 25, 2019 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Border Patrol secret group Figbash 31 2208 July 3, 2019 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Trump's Wall (A momentary lapse of reason) sammiedee 23 1659 June 26, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Meanwhile, Down on the Border Yonadav 6 833 March 11, 2019 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  [Serious] It's not the wall; it's a coup. WinterHold 26 1940 February 20, 2019 at 12:44 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Border Patrol Racially Profiling. Near Canada. BrianSoddingBoru4 3 697 February 19, 2019 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye