Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Let's Make A Deal
Hey, Let's Make A Deal
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/mexico-t...s-elected/

Quote:Mexico threatens to cancel treaty that ceded Texas and California to US if Trump gets elected

Let them have Texass.  Win-win.
RE: Hey, Let's Make A Deal
And what is Mexico going to do?

Take it by force?

I would love to see them try.
Spoken like a true Drumpfuck.

"I'm big and tough and yoooooge.... and some guy gave me a purple heart which I always wanted but didn't have the guts to go get myself!"
(September 8, 2016 at 5:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Spoken like a true Drumpfuck.

"I'm big and tough and yoooooge.... and some guy gave me a purple heart which I always wanted but didn't have the guts to go get myself!"

Somebody's mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52a0rhf72Co
(September 8, 2016 at 5:49 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: And what is Mexico going to do?

Take it by force?

I would love to see them try.

Whats drumpf gonna do? Build a wall that he can't make Mexico pay for?

(September 8, 2016 at 5:55 pm)ScienceAf Wrote: Whats drumpf gonna do? Build a wall that he can't make Mexico pay for?

Mexico will be paying for that wall whether they like it or not.

Or they can kiss goodbye to all that US foreign aid they get.

Also this.
Yeah, they're going to pay US$15-25B to keep a few hundred million per year in aid, aid which would likely be restored when someone actually sane takes over the Oval Office.

That's further assuming that the office of the President even has the legal authority to do so - and I highly doubt that.

TL;DR - LOL
(September 8, 2016 at 6:01 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(September 8, 2016 at 5:55 pm)ScienceAf Wrote: Whats drumpf gonna do? Build a wall that he can't make Mexico pay for?

Mexico will be paying for that wall whether they like it or not.

Or they can kiss goodbye to all that US foreign aid they get.

Also this.

You should research outside of your comfort zone before you post things that are demonstrably wrong.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 8, 2016 at 6:26 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Yeah, they're going to pay US$15-25B to keep a few hundred million per year in aid, aid which would likely be restored when someone actually sane takes over the Oval Office.

That's further assuming that the office of the President even has the legal authority to do so - and I highly doubt that.

TL;DR - LOL

God Emperor Trump can do whatever he wants.
Keep trolling.

1/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's talk Parental Leave Cecelia 10 1028 October 17, 2021 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9877 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Let's fill Biden's cabinet. Gawdzilla Sama 54 4143 November 9, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1215 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Green New Deal Yonadav 0 215 February 15, 2019 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Hey Fuckface- When It Reaches Ken Starr Territory You Can Let Us Know Minimalist 0 384 May 15, 2018 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey, Trumptards Minimalist 1 557 April 14, 2018 at 12:56 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Yeah, yeah. Don't Let The Door Hit You In The Ass On The Way Out Minimalist 0 629 March 31, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey Jared! Do You Know What "Sweet Cheeks" Means In Jail? Minimalist 8 992 January 20, 2018 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: Joods
  IS There Anyone Who Thinks The WLB Has The Smarts To Deal With This Looming Crisis? Minimalist 2 443 December 24, 2017 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris