Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York explosions
New York explosions
Just read about this in the news. Anyone here affected, or knows someone affected, and is everyone okay?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: New York explosions
Amusingly I got a call from a friend last night - I was watching a ball game and didn't know anything about it - who asked where my boys were and did they live in NYC?  I managed to stammer out "what are you talking about?" and she reported that FOX ( this is what happens when you watch fucking FOX ) was reporting that 25 people were killed in an explosion in NY. 

I assured her they were no where near NY and then checked out CNN which was reporting that 25 people were slightly wounded.  So much for FOX.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sri Lanka explosions Foxaèr 18 1251 April 23, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Three Separate Package Explosions Reported In Texas A Theist 189 14543 March 26, 2018 at 7:56 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York? GUBU 783 69362 October 25, 2016 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Stabbings and explosions paulpablo 34 3085 September 25, 2016 at 1:25 am
Last Post: c172
  Suspect Named In New York Bombing A Theist 31 4112 September 19, 2016 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Rayaan