Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspect Named In New York Bombing
Suspect Named In New York Bombing
Quote:Ahmad Khan Rahami, 28, New York blast suspect.

“I want to be very clear that this individual could be armed and dangerous,” Mayor Bill de Blasio of New York said on Monday morning. “Anyone seeing him should call 911 immediately.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingne...li=BBmkt5R
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Suspect Named In New York Bombing
Oh wow, another terrorist who just happens to be Muslim. Just remember kids, there's no sign that this was an Islamic terror attack. Islam is the religion of peace Rolleyes

...Of everyone else resting in peace that is.
Fucking called it.
(September 19, 2016 at 9:21 am)SenpaiNoticeMeYouBlindShmuck Wrote: Oh wow, another terrorist who just happens to be Muslim. Just remember kids, there's no sign that this was an Islamic terror attack. Islam is the religion of peace Rolleyes

...Of everyone else resting in peace that is.

More like resting in pieces.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(September 19, 2016 at 9:15 am)A Theist Wrote:
Quote:Ahmad Khan Rahami, 28, New York blast suspect.

“I want to be very clear that this individual could be armed and dangerous,” Mayor Bill de Blasio of New York said on Monday morning. “Anyone seeing him should call 911 immediately.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingne...li=BBmkt5R

Rahami? Is this Indian? Pakistani surname?
Didn't they just raid a business related to the bombing called "First American Fried Chicken"? Nice subterfuge. Cluck, bock, boom!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
At least we can be rest assured that this guy is a total fucking idiot. He used cellphones as the detonators but not before making a few calls with them first.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
mcolafson Wrote:
A Theist Wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingne...li=BBmkt5R

Rahami? Is this Indian? Pakistani surname?

Born in Afghanistan to Afghani parents, but could easily be Pakistani another generation or two back.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Why they calling him radical or radicalized?

He's just fucking pious.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Is there a connection to Saudi I wonder? They're always giving weapons (e.g the ones sold to them by the West) and aid to terrorists. I imagine this will be used a ammo by people who argue that the war in Syria must be expanded. More people die in car accidents. I'm still not scared.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New video of pipe bomb suspect released. Brian37 42 1870 January 30, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Man Named 'Tiffany' Is Dominating Women's Pro Volleyball in Brazil Neo-Scholastic 405 34332 March 7, 2018 at 10:18 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Possible Islamic suicide bombing prevented. paulpablo 23 8910 June 23, 2017 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Court Jester
  Turkey and Russia bombing together abaris 0 737 January 18, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: abaris
  How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York? GUBU 783 67109 October 25, 2016 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  New York explosions Cyberman 1 378 September 18, 2016 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  At Least They Named It For The Right Guy Minimalist 4 883 July 28, 2016 at 4:28 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Iraq - massive bombing Regina 14 3854 July 3, 2016 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Recent bombing and more BS... OP/ED Brian37 10 5483 March 23, 2016 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Doesn't that make headlines in America? Hospital bombing in Kunduz abaris 43 5398 November 25, 2015 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus