Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's sniffles
Trump's sniffles
The Donald blamed a defective mic for his sniffles, Dodgy He was taking in air so violently I thought maybe because his nerves are getting the better of him. That guy really makes me laugh. I can't see him winning even though polls show it very close. No one will put him in white house.

Manowar
RE: Trump's sniffles
[Image: trump_sniff-800x430.jpg]
He snorted cocaine before the debate.
Lol and here I thought it was some bad weed.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Glue would explain a lot including the hair.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(September 27, 2016 at 12:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: trump_sniff-800x430.jpg]

You know, I'd want yer man out of Airplane! in the White House before I'd let Drumpfuck within the same country as it.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(September 27, 2016 at 6:08 pm)Tazzycorn Wrote:
(September 27, 2016 at 12:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: trump_sniff-800x430.jpg]

You know, I'd want yer man out of Airplane! in the White House before I'd let Drumpfuck within the same country as it.

'Looks like I picked the wrong day to debate Hillary Clinton.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 27, 2016 at 12:46 pm)Manowar Wrote: No one will put him in white house.

Manowar

Never - never underestimate the stupidity of what gives the appearance of being able to walk on two legs. And no, I don't mean bears and certainly don't intend to insult the handicapped dog, who had to learn to walk on his hindlegs because his forelegs were amputated.

That's him, by the way. Much more intelligent than any Trump supporter, I suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsLQHFKwxpE
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Clinton clearly showed her ability to outmaneuver and trap Trump in his own hubris.
Regardless if I think she's an ice serpent from the 9th level of hell....maybe that's what America needs right now. Dunno
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
How does an ice serpent exist in the burning fires of hell?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1059 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36904 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3153 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4123 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1682 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1273 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32