Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pence is a fucking idiot....
Pence is a fucking idiot....
Just now on CBS This morning he tried to defend the almost 1 billion in losses by Trump as reported by that now famous tax return. He basically said it shows good judgment to get through hard times.

Yea um that's like bragging about drinking and driving, "Hey I made it home".  No, "good judgment" would be not losing that amount in the first place.
RE: Pence is a fucking idiot....
Pence is a fucking idiot? Tell me something I didn't already know.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Pence is doing what any running mate would do. His job is to be loyal to the top of the ticket at all costs. Yes, he signed on with an utter jackass, so that's what he's stuck with for now. But I really doubt that Pence, in his heart of hearts, thinks Trump has good judgement.

On a side note, I was listening to AFR in the car yesterday (yes, I need therapy), and I thought it was interesting how they were touting Pence as a strong contender that Christians should consider in 2020. They are already writing off Trump; they seem to expect him to lose; and, no doubt, they hope he loses so a Pence or a Cruz can be positioned for the nomination in four years (after they spend it bashing the shit out of Clinton for everything they can think of -- as they have Obama).
U mad? Smile
(October 6, 2016 at 9:31 am)Crossless1 Wrote: Pence is doing what any running mate would do. His job is to be loyal to the top of the ticket at all costs. Yes, he signed on with an utter jackass, so that's what he's stuck with for now. But I really doubt that Pence, in his heart of hearts, thinks Trump has good judgement.

But his own record kind of tells the tale of moronism on it's own. He didn't have to add Trump to his resume for confirmation.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(October 6, 2016 at 9:34 am)abaris Wrote:
(October 6, 2016 at 9:31 am)Crossless1 Wrote: Pence is doing what any running mate would do. His job is to be loyal to the top of the ticket at all costs. Yes, he signed on with an utter jackass, so that's what he's stuck with for now. But I really doubt that Pence, in his heart of hearts, thinks Trump has good judgement.

But his own record kind of tells the tale of moronism on it's own. He didn't have to add Trump to his resume for confirmation.

You get no argument from me. Pence is a standard-issue conservative Christian idiot, and his record is deplorable (pun intended). But even the Trump supporters seem to regard him as the adult on their ticket.
(October 6, 2016 at 9:33 am)Bella Morte Wrote: U mad? Smile

No, I whistle, clap, and stomp my feet every time the GOP gives in to its Jesus-blowing impulse.  Smile
Meanwhile picking Mike fucking Pence shows bad judgment.  As does running Trump University, proposing a 45% tariff on Chinese Goods to start a trade war, praising people like Vladimir Putin, continuing to claim Barack Obama was not born in the United States, saying Mexico is sending it's rapists and murderers, saying women should be punished for having abortions, and so many fucking more things that I don't have time to list every goddamn stupid thing Donald Trump has done.

Trump's a piece of shit.  Of course many of his supporters are too, so they won't give a fuck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pence LinuxGal 2 508 November 17, 2022 at 5:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 244612 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1808 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Mike Pence Minimalist 6 791 August 7, 2018 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 565 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 656 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 667 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 778 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oh, Poor Mike Pence. His Favorite Hobby Horse Shot Down Minimalist 8 1693 April 21, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Who is the bigger idiot? Trump or his supporters? GODZILLA 17 1652 March 31, 2018 at 10:03 am
Last Post: henryp