Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pence
Pence
Disgraced former VP Mike Pence announces that he is above the law, refuses to testify before the Jan. 6th committee and says that: “Congress has no right to my testimony."

That's a nice Secret Service detail you have to protect you from your own MAGA assholes.  Be a damned shame if your recalcitrance endangered it.
RE: Pence
(November 16, 2022 at 11:14 pm)LinuxGal Wrote: Disgraced former VP Mike Pence announces that he is above the law, refuses to testify before the Jan. 6th committee and says that: “Congress has no right to my testimony."

That's a nice Secret Service detail you have to protect you from your own MAGA assholes.  Be a damned shame if your recalcitrance endangered it.

Disgraced as he may be, I give him massive credit for not knuckling under and letting the chump get his way with the 2020 election. I'm hoping that his recalcitrance in this matter reaches the scotus and is rejected, so that he has to testify, anyway. The sad part is the short memory of USians, which may let that fall into the pit of forgetfulness before he actually has to testify. These people have learned that stonewalling tactic from the chump. I'm really hoping for the wheels of justice, while turning slow, turn fine and grind those lumps of feces into grist.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
RE: Pence
That Pence declined to overturn the election had less to do with some high ideals about the rule of law than it did with his dawning realization that it might very well have landed him in prison - he waited to see which way the wind was blowing before he 'saved the republic'. Fuck Pence.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mike Pence Minimalist 6 794 August 7, 2018 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 573 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oh, Poor Mike Pence. His Favorite Hobby Horse Shot Down Minimalist 8 1699 April 21, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Help PISS OFF Mike <---dickface Pence! Brian37 14 2841 March 27, 2018 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Pence VS. Rippon Fake Messiah 115 8948 February 20, 2018 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Borowitz: Pence Has A Plan Minimalist 4 587 December 3, 2017 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Amusing - Pence Not A Big Draw Minimalist 8 1768 October 21, 2017 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The WLB Picks On Pence for Being A Jesus Freak Minimalist 17 4159 October 17, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Mike Pence casts deciding vote to advance Trumpcare Foxaèr 20 4649 July 30, 2017 at 4:54 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  McCain Showed Some Class - Pence Is Just A Sleazebag Minimalist 7 1598 June 13, 2017 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist