Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Pence
Mike Pence
In case anyone still thought that he was anything other than a lying, hypocritical, jesus-freak, motherfucker.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/mike-pe...y-regrets/

Quote:Mike Pence once argued a lying, cheating president should be removed from office — he probably regrets it

Quote:As CNN revealed Monday, Pence wrote two op-eds back in the 1990s arguing in favor of removing Clinton from office because of his affair with Monica Lewinsky. Those op-eds were posted on the website for Pence’s now-defunct radio program, but CNN reporters found them in the internet archives.

In one of the op-eds, Pence argued that the affair, the lying, and the attempts to cover it all up were particularly troubling. Unfortunately for the now-vice president, Trump himself has been accused of multiple affairs, multiple instances of sexual misconduct and assault, and multiple efforts to cover up these events.

What goes around comes around, asshole.
RE: Mike Pence
You didn't get the memo, Min?

"Family Values" are so yesterday. As long as you publicly blow Jesus for the yokels and hew to the party-approved tax and deregulation agenda, you can overlook all the things you previously used to criticize your opponents if one of your own is equally guilty. Shit, infidelity? Pence is way past that point. He'll eventually pardon Trump for selling us out to Russian interests, and the party faithful will clap like trained seals in 2020.

Scumbags.
Jesus was clearly espousing heresy when he uttered His sinful prohibition against adultery.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yeah... and they really hate that "turn the other cheek" shit.
Depends on the kind of cheek they're turning, I think.  "Context", as they always say. Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Mike pence should be dumped on top of trump in a common pauper’s lime pit.
Fuck that guy.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pence LinuxGal 2 518 November 17, 2022 at 5:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 572 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oh, Poor Mike Pence. His Favorite Hobby Horse Shot Down Minimalist 8 1699 April 21, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Help PISS OFF Mike <---dickface Pence! Brian37 14 2834 March 27, 2018 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Pence VS. Rippon Fake Messiah 115 8940 February 20, 2018 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Borowitz: Pence Has A Plan Minimalist 4 586 December 3, 2017 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Amusing - Pence Not A Big Draw Minimalist 8 1767 October 21, 2017 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The WLB Picks On Pence for Being A Jesus Freak Minimalist 17 4158 October 17, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Mike Pence casts deciding vote to advance Trumpcare Foxaèr 20 4644 July 30, 2017 at 4:54 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  McCain Showed Some Class - Pence Is Just A Sleazebag Minimalist 7 1597 June 13, 2017 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist