Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wikileaks publishes Podesta emails
Wikileaks publishes Podesta emails
A little late to the party, but I don't think anyone has posted about it so far.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
RE: Wikileaks publishes Podesta emails
Now we find out Hilary saw the Town Hall questions before the Town Hall event. She got to see the questions before the event actually took place whereas her opponents didn't. The extent to which the media is working for Hilary is shocking. Donna Brazile used to work for CNN and she's been using that to her advantage.

Can you post a link to the evidence for that?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Yep here is how I found out about that:
(TYT Politics broke the story, as Cenk Uyger explains)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Izl0e4xvgGA

Also:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eFk7KTOpueU

Just to add, I don't know why Jordan of TYT Politics (in the above video) gets so much hate from Hilary Fanpeople. Apparently Hillary Bots don't like actual journalism. They don't like that not all of the media is an echo chamber. Apparently reporting the news helps to get Donald Trump elected (wtf).

To be clear, this was a town hall event in Orangeburg, South Carolina, and not the Town Hall Debate between the two candidates.

So a presidential candidate may have known a question to a local event not involving the other candidate. Color me outraged.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(October 12, 2016 at 1:35 am)ReptilianPeon Wrote: Now we find out Hilary saw the Town Hall questions before the Town Hall event. She got to see the questions before the event actually took place whereas her opponents didn't. The extent to which the media is working for Hilary is shocking. Donna Brazile used to work for CNN and she's been using that to her advantage.

Nope.

http://www.nbcnews.com/card/top-sanders-...sy-n664831
Quote:Tad Devine, who served as the top strategist on Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign, came the defense of Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile Tuesday after hacked emails showed what some read as improper coordination between Brazile and the Clinton campaign.
Brazile said the question in the email was for a normal upcoming appearance on CNN and said she would regularly contact both campaigns for guidance.
"Yes that is absolutely true," Devine said of Brazile's account of the matter in an email to NBC News. "She would get in touch all the time for guidance, so I can verify her recollection on this issue."
Regardless, it does not look good. I never trusted CNN anyway. I'm sure we'll find out more in the coming days.

It doesn't look bad. It only looks bad when Cenk Uygur tries to make it look like it was the presidential debate rather than a campaign event in SC. This is a non issue, only meant to distract.

I believe the technicalities were discussed in the videos I cited the framing of the question was the same.

Cenk has put out a lot of anti Trump videos so he's hardly helping Trump. He gets attacked from all sides for being biased.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MA publishes database of law enforcement disciplinary actions Nanny 0 418 August 22, 2023 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  NY TIMES Publishes CIA Propaganda On Venezuela Cepheus Ace 25 1898 April 8, 2019 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Seth Rich murdered for leaking DNC emails scoobysnack 68 15294 May 31, 2017 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  WikiLeaks/CIA brewer 33 3379 March 9, 2017 at 12:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Assange defends publication of Clinton emails abaris 10 2148 November 15, 2016 at 11:54 am
Last Post: abaris