Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assange defends publication of Clinton emails
Assange defends publication of Clinton emails
He claims they had no access to any Trump data and could only publish what he had. I tend to believe him, actually. But he doesn't ask the relevant question. Why's an idiot's campaign so much tighter than the one of a political professional? Honi soit qui mal y pense, as the old saying goes. I'm usually not in the conspiracy camp, but it seems rather obvious that the leak was in a convenient place rather than in a balanced one.

Quote:He also said his organisation had no information about Mrs Clinton's presidential rival Donald Trump that "fufills our editorial criteria."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/7301...nald-Trump
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: Assange defends publication of Clinton emails
Lol, Assange didn't help himself at all with his behavior this year.

(November 8, 2016 at 7:09 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Lol, Assange didn't help himself at all with his behavior this year.

He didn't help himself for quite some time now, I would say. He only had one shot at 15 minutes of fame in 2007. Since then there's virtually nothing of value coming from his general direction. The embassy mails? Well, yawn. It's an open secret that diplomats aren't as diplomatic when they don't expect to be observed.
(November 8, 2016 at 6:55 pm)abaris Wrote: He claims they had no access to any Trump data and could only publish what he had. I tend to believe him, actually. But he doesn't ask the relevant question. Why's an idiot's campaign so much tighter than the one of a political professional? Honi soit qui mal y pense, as the old saying goes. I'm usually not in the conspiracy camp, but it seems rather obvious that the leak was in a convenient place rather than in a balanced one.

Quote:He also said his organisation had no information about Mrs Clinton's presidential rival Donald Trump that "fufills our editorial criteria."

arrogance.

Why did the 'professional' have her own email server?
why did she keep using it after it had been hacked 9 previous times?
What did she think she was going to happen?

On the other hand what you call an idiot the rest of the cognitive world calls a billionaire. Billionaires are always under attacks from competitors and have learned to 'safegaurd they sh*T' Otherwise they would not be billionaires..

That is why trump calls career politicians stupid. They flipantly deal with highly sensitive infomation without a clue as to technology they are dependent on to keep their secrets secret.

This is why your moron had a private email server that she was using to keep out of the view of congressional over cite. She honestly thought that her private efforts would be as secure as the national governments, which ironically is was.. (meaning hacked) But not as secure as Trump's.

This begs the question when has government ever done things more efficiently than private industry? Never. So then why the surprise that her info is all over the place?
Seeing as how trumps system was willingly plugged into Pravda, I can hardly imagine why it would matter to you that hillary's system was hacked.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 8, 2016 at 6:55 pm)abaris Wrote: He claims they had no access to any Trump data and could only publish what he had. I tend to believe him, actually. But he doesn't ask the relevant question. Why's an idiot's campaign so much tighter than the one of a political professional? Honi soit qui mal y pense, as the old saying goes. I'm usually not in the conspiracy camp, but it seems rather obvious that the leak was in a convenient place rather than in a balanced one.

Well considering that Assange's (or should I say Putin's) editorial agenda was "tell any lie to get Trump elected" I wouldn't be surprised if he is sitting on stuff. Stuff that will be revealed the next time the US confronts Russia.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(November 15, 2016 at 6:11 am)Tazzycorn Wrote: Stuff that will be revealed the next time the US confronts Russia.

I'm sure it won't get revealed. But maybe there will be a friendly phone call hinting at what could be reavealed. An offer Trump can't refuse. You know how it is between Dons.

I'm usually not into this kind of stuff, but the timeline gives me just a little bit of pause. Trump saying in one of his rants that maybe the Russians should look into the missing 30.000 mails in July and a few months later Assange getting his package.
(November 10, 2016 at 2:42 pm)Drich Wrote: arrogance.

Why did the 'professional' have her own email server?
why did she keep using it after it had been hacked 9 previous times?
What did she think she was going to happen?

On the other hand what you call an idiot the rest of the cognitive world calls a billionaire. Billionaires are always under attacks from competitors and have learned to 'safegaurd they sh*T' Otherwise they would not be billionaires..

That is why trump calls career politicians stupid. They flipantly deal with highly sensitive infomation without a clue as to technology they are dependent on to keep their secrets secret.

This is why your moron had a private email server that she was using to keep out of the view of congressional over cite. She honestly thought that her private efforts would be as secure as the national governments, which ironically is was.. (meaning hacked) But not as secure as Trump's.

This begs the question when has government ever done things more efficiently than private industry? Never. So then why the surprise that her info is all over the place?

If Trump has learned to safeguard his shit, why did his hotels get hacked twice in six months?

Hackers laugh at the private industry just as much as they do the government.

Quote:Trump hotels are only the latest addition to an increasingly long list of hacked companies. In the last two years, hackers managed to steal payment data from Albertson's, CVS Photo, Home Depot, Michaels, Neiman Marcus, P.F. Chang's, Staples, SuperValu and Target.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/05/technolo...ls-hacked/

And we're supposed to believe he had no sensitive material breached?  I don't think so.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Never fear. Assange has stuff about Trump and all of Trump's cronies. And when that stuff comes out, even if it's unverified, no doubt Trumpkins will hold Orange Gasbag's feet to the fire. Surely they will hold him to the same standard as they did Hillary. No doubt they will express outrage at being lied to.

I wonder what's going to come out about Stephen Bannon. That's gonna be the information equivalent of opening up your dresser drawer to find it crawling with ten thousand spiders.
Assange isn't about transparency. He's about his agenda, and about being famous.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Assange Arrested. Brian37 45 4071 April 11, 2019 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike. onlinebiker 69 7443 November 3, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Clinton campaign declined Bill Maher's help cause he's an atheist. CapnAwesome 21 1538 September 21, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Clinton Interview Thumpalumpacus 51 7665 September 16, 2017 at 12:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Think that President Clinton Would Have Done This, Snowflakes? Minimalist 15 4449 June 2, 2017 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Seth Rich murdered for leaking DNC emails scoobysnack 68 15105 May 31, 2017 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Wikileaks publishes Podesta emails account_inactive 63 6304 November 6, 2016 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ecuador curbs Assange's internet to halt US election 'interference' account_inactive 11 1683 October 20, 2016 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  ???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero? Drich 183 20094 September 20, 2016 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Ex-CIA Director Who Endorsed Clinton Calls for Killing Iranians and Russians in Syria account_inactive 15 3253 August 18, 2016 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome