Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll Believe This When I See It
I'll Believe This When I See It
Still plenty of redneck shitheads out here.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/10/...se-Arizona

Quote:Arizona GOP Operative: 'Barring something unforeseen, Trump is going to lose Arizona'

Quote:
Quote:"I think he's going to lose Arizona," said Matthew Benson, a Republican state operative and former senior aide to Gov. Jan Brewer. "Barring something unforeseen, Trump is going to lose Arizona, and you're still not seeing the type of activity you'd expect to see if he expects to save it."
The campaign has placed few resources in the state. There are five staffers aiding Trump's bid, paid for by a combination of the campaign, the RNC and the Arizona Republican Party. 
Last month, both an Arizona Republic/Arizona State University poll and an NBC News/WSJ/Marist poll showed Trump and Clinton with a one percentage point margin of each other in the state.
RE: I'll Believe This When I See It
To wit:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/youre-de...ight-call/

Quote:‘You’re dead — watch your back’: AZ paper says threats prove Clinton endorsement was the right call

Quote:On Sunday, the head of an Arizona newspaper that endorsed Hillary Clinton revealed some of the threats that she and her staff have received from angry Trump supporters and resolved to stand firm.

Republic Media president Mi-Ai Parrish spoke to CNN Money’s Jill Disis about the backlash the Arizona Republic newspaper has weathered since it endorsed Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton over Republican nominee Donald Trump.
The fact that Arizona's looking purple is simply amazing.

Our ballots are sitting on the kitchen table.  HIllary will be up 2-0 when we mail them in!
Nah - ain't going to happen...one can always rely on Texass to do the wrong thing.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/could-te...ald-trump/

Quote:Could Texas turn purple because of Donald Trump?
I don't like either candidate, so what "choice" are we left with really? Gary "Aleppo" Johnson? I expect Hillary to win in a landslide.
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
(October 17, 2016 at 2:18 pm)Kingpin Wrote: I don't like either candidate, so what "choice" are we left with really?  Gary "Aleppo" Johnson?  I expect Hillary to win in a landslide.

Hopefully only for one term with another more progressive candidate challenging her in 4 years time.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(October 17, 2016 at 2:23 pm)abaris Wrote:
(October 17, 2016 at 2:18 pm)Kingpin Wrote: I don't like either candidate, so what "choice" are we left with really?  Gary "Aleppo" Johnson?  I expect Hillary to win in a landslide.

Hopefully only for one term with another more progressive candidate challenging her in 4 years time.

I'd like to see the Democratic party bring an anti-establishment candidate to the table.  Trump being the GOP candidate was the Americans way of giving the finger to the GOP establishment.  Sent a clear "wake up and change" message.
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
(October 17, 2016 at 2:26 pm)Kingpin Wrote: I'd like to see the Democratic party bring an anti-establishment candidate to the table.  Trump being the GOP candidate was the Americans way of giving the finger to the GOP establishment.  Sent a clear "wake up and change" message.

Bernie was pretty successful too. Given the lack of support by his own party. Every poll on social issues shows that Americans are much more progressive than the establishment wants them to be.

In the case of Trump there's a lot of resentment in the mix also. He never presented anything but attack, attack, attack. Nothing constructive and his rhetoric of going against the establishment is easily debunked by hard facts. If one is inclined to do just a little bit of research. But I suspect Trump voters get what they call information only from far right websites and channels.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Trump has no plans.  All he has are slogans.  Slogans do not get things done.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 1668 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2291 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  What job experience would you like to see in a Presidential candidate? onlinebiker 44 2340 February 14, 2019 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Now We See How Willing The WLB Is To Suck Kim's Cock Minimalist 12 1122 May 16, 2018 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  So I see that Mnuchin is going to raise the tax rate to 15% GUBU 5 1504 April 27, 2017 at 12:20 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  I see a a silver lining for progressives Won2blv 13 1095 November 11, 2016 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Never Thought I'd Live To See This Minimalist 11 2071 October 27, 2016 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fuck That! Let's See Your Tax Returns, Scumbucket! Minimalist 56 8387 August 29, 2016 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  I'd Love To See This Motherfucker Minimalist 6 906 May 14, 2016 at 3:40 am
Last Post: Joods
  See Strangers...Shoot 'Em. Minimalist 16 3107 January 31, 2014 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet