Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'd Love To See This Motherfucker
I'd Love To See This Motherfucker
locked up in his own jail.... and let the inmates do the rest.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/judge-de...ling-case/

Quote:Judge delivers major blow to Sheriff Joe Arpaio in racial profiling case

Quote:A federal judge found Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio in contempt for violating a court order meant to stop racial profiling, the Arizona Republic reports. The civil ruling sets the stage for criminal contempt of court proceedings.
RE: I'd Love To See This Motherfucker
Jaysus, he hired private detectives to investigate a judge's wife? Dunno how the judiciary works in the US, but here that sort of thing would get him put under the jail.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Well, his jail was just a  bunch of tents in the desert...I guess we could have a hole in the sand dug......
(fun fact, we treat pows better......even when we aren't treating them particularly well)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 13, 2016 at 5:15 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Well, his jail was just a  bunch of tents in the desert...I guess we could have a hole in the sand dug......

Don't forget the pink undies. Joe will look terrific wearing a set of those.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
The 1930s called and want their sheriff back.
(May 13, 2016 at 11:26 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: The 1930s called and want their sheriff back.

Yup. Andy Taylor, he ain't.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Andy Taylor had class and was kind. This sheriff is just a fucking asshole.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 2121 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2371 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  What job experience would you like to see in a Presidential candidate? onlinebiker 44 2421 February 14, 2019 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Now We See How Willing The WLB Is To Suck Kim's Cock Minimalist 12 1162 May 16, 2018 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Roy Moore: Batshit Crazy Motherfucker Minimalist 16 2556 September 29, 2017 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  So I see that Mnuchin is going to raise the tax rate to 15% GUBU 5 1518 April 27, 2017 at 12:20 am
  Up Against The Wall, Motherfucker Minimalist 1 834 April 26, 2017 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Republicunt Motherfucker and the WLB Unveil Dodd-Frank Replacement Minimalist 1 633 April 19, 2017 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  I see a a silver lining for progressives Won2blv 13 1112 November 11, 2016 at 11:42 am
  I Never Thought I'd Live To See This Minimalist 11 2085 October 27, 2016 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama