Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Moore, Welcome to the 'trump' side
Michael Moore, Welcome to the 'trump' side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc

I love the audience shots.. They are all so... what is a good word for spinning in their graves but still alive???

Well I hope all of these 'educated' people follow their leader and vote trump.. Maybe we can have a Regan/Mondale walk away.

I REALLY Don't like Michael Moore, but I think he gets it. I think he gets, the facade that is the business as usaul (Politicians positioning themselves to cash in on their power; Per the Clinton's model, and Obama's statement to become the first billionaire president after his term in office) and F' the rest of the country. By making bad trade deals and policies that do damage to the country long term. Moore's example in using trump/Ford execs shows that Moore sees the absolute desperate position we are in, in this election and without a stabilizing finical platform, this country and all that it ever was will fall, forcing us to unite into one global market. (which just so happens to be on cue with scripture.)

Don't get me wrong I am for rushing in judgement day, but at the same time I would like to check a few more things off my bucket list first please. Maybe you d-bags can take a cue from one of your leaders and hold off armagedon maybe 4 more years (8 would be nice, but I know most of you are dying to have that chance to be judged and try and spit in jesus' eye.)

If not for me then think of the children.

oh, and Watch the video Moore does make some valid observations.
RE: Michael Moore, Welcome to the 'trump' side
Fuck off.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/791348741211029504
Trump has absolutely no chance of winning at this point. You're living in a fantasy land if you seriously think he will.
He's not supporting Trump, you fucking buffoon - he just thinks (mistakingly) that he's going to win.

The rest of your post is full of the usual evidence that you are an evolutionary dead end and is not worthy of comment.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(October 27, 2016 at 9:04 am)Iroscato Wrote: He's not supporting Trump, you fucking buffoon - he just thinks (mistakingly) that he's going to win.

The rest of your post is full of the usual evidence that you are an evolutionary dead end and is not worthy of comment.

[Image: 67c.gif]
Ah, I see Drich is once more demonstrating his insight and acumen.

If ever there was a need for an IQ transplant ...

I want a cockatiel that dances ...

It's hilarious how Christians can support a man like their Orange messiah.  The guy is pretty much an embodiment of the seven deadly sins.   If Jesus were running for President, they probably wouldn't vote for him, because they'd prefer Donald Trump be their lord and savior.  Fucking hilarious.
(October 27, 2016 at 9:27 am)Divinity Wrote: It's hilarious how Christians can support a man like their Orange messiah.

He's not that orange now that his hair has had enough and abandoned him.

[Image: 1d9dcd08-f299-42cb-8c01-fd0ba09f4184.jpg]

[Image: Fkbfa5Ol.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1066 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump not welcome in Kenosha onlinebiker 47 2035 September 2, 2020 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side? Greatest I am 58 2172 August 13, 2020 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why wasn't Trump destroyed like Michael Jackson? WinterHold 11 1262 January 2, 2020 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36916 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I Side With Quiz FlyingNarwhal 18 1147 June 24, 2018 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The political side that is the "correct" side. Catholic_Lady 34 5509 May 29, 2018 at 12:12 am
  Seems Roy Moore Got Tired of Waiting For Jesus To Get Off His Ass Minimalist 32 5590 January 3, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Stephen Colbert: The Legend of Roy Moore Minimalist 1 425 December 14, 2017 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  DaFUQ is this Roy Moore election shit ? vorlon13 48 5236 December 13, 2017 at 10:53 am