Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump not welcome in Kenosha
Trump not welcome in Kenosha
Governor Evers has asked President Trump not to visit.

Just remember - this means it's ok for "the other party" to to tell YOUR president to fuck off.

I guess this is what they mean by "diversity"....

Dodgy
RE: Trump not welcome in Kenosha
They already tell the other guys president to fuck off. Diversity has nothing to do with putting up with fascist shit.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I think it's more in line with that Trump only wants to visit the cops in Kenosha, while avoiding the family of Blake.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Governors have the burden of actually governing. President photo op is coming to stir shit. If I were a governor I wouldn't want him anywhere near my state, just as I wouldn't want him near my political party if I were a republican.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'm certain that if hell was real, satan himself would tell that idiot, "Dude, you're going to give us a bad name."
Ahh, once again jumping to the defense of Trump. "But I'm not a Trump supporter!" you shout, wondering why everyone thinks you are like a total blithering idiot.

You know where else Trump wasn't welcome? John McCain's funeral. I guess John McCain is a Democrat now, and wasn't Barack Obama's opponent in 2008. You know who was allowed? Bill Clinton and Barack Obama and George W. Bush. You know where else all three were allowed, that Mr. Trump wasn't? John Lewis's funeral. John Lewis was a democrat.

Maybe, just maybe, this is about his lack of decorum when dealing with any subject and the fact that he's a totally incompetent asshole who always makes EVERYTHING about himself, and not about party lines. Nah! That couldn't possibly be it. Can't possibly be that he's a divisive piece of shit who'll only make things worse. It's ONLY about party lines!
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
Ya don't get it....

You think you can shit on the other guy - because you "have a cause"....

The sort of thinking that brought us 9/11.

"But we're the good guys!"

Signed

The "Big Two".
You had better shit on trump if you think this country should remain better than the play thing of a would be fascist dictator.  

Strange how you never bleat so bitter when it is Trump or his ilk inconveniencing their betters, you disingenuous moron.
When someone has a history of shouting fire in a crowded theater, it's wise to exclude him from the guestlist for your movie screening. It has fuckall to do with anything you mentioned.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 1, 2020 at 10:35 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: You had better shit on trump if you think this country should remain better than the play thing of a would be fascist dictator.  

Strange how you never bleat so bitter when it is Trump or his ilk inconveniencing their betters, you disingenuous moron.

I think Trump is just as fucked up as you ...

Almost.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1058 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump’s evangelical adviser to Jim Bakker: ‘It’s not Republicans vs Dems — it’s God v Secular Elf 6 828 March 4, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Hypothetical Trump Resignation (Poll Not Included) BrianSoddingBoru4 21 1422 October 4, 2019 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36890 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2157 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3153 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Trump was not wearing translator earpiece during Japan PM speech. The Industrial Atheist 4 1074 February 28, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: abaris
  What Trump is doing is Not New Rhondazvous 2 667 February 6, 2017 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  What is it with Trump supporters not wanting to discuss policy without name calling NuclearEnergy 73 13557 December 28, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump and Pence are not the only reasons to be sad Losty 35 5128 December 1, 2016 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus