Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actual case of voter fraud
Actual case of voter fraud
Who would it be?  Democrats under command of Hillary and the liberal media?  No...

http://americannewsx.com/elections/iowa-...ter-fraud/

Quote:Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was booked into the Polk County Jail about 3:40 p.m. Thursday on a first-degree election misconduct charge, which is a Class D felony.
Rote, a registered Republican, reportedly cast an early voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office, 120 Second Ave., and another ballot at a county satellite voting location in Des Moines, according to a Des Moines police report.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: Actual case of voter fraud
Guess they're looking to make the case there is voter fraud by voting fraudulently themselves .. just like they argue government is ineffective and, getting any opportunity, they prove it again and again.
There's already a thread on this.
18,000 Aussies voted twice at the last election. Apparently most cases are innocent enough, like elderly people voting at a mobile polling booth in their retirement homes, and then again when their family came and took them to vote on polling day. Many with dementia forget they've already voted.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
(October 29, 2016 at 6:24 pm)Aractus Wrote: 18,000 Aussies voted twice at the last election. Apparently most cases are innocent enough, like elderly people voting at a mobile polling booth in their retirement homes, and then again when their family came and took them to vote on polling day. Many with dementia forget they've already voted.

Somehow, someway, elderly Australians with dementia voting twice MUST be Mrs. Clinton's fault.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 29, 2016 at 6:24 pm)Aractus Wrote: 18,000 Aussies voted twice at the last election. Apparently most cases are innocent enough, like elderly people voting at a mobile polling booth in their retirement homes, and then again when their family came and took them to vote on polling day. Many with dementia forget they've already voted.

Over here, dementia patients vote for Drumpf.
LOL, well their votes still count no matter who they vote for.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
(October 29, 2016 at 6:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Somehow, someway, elderly Australians with dementia voting twice MUST be Mrs. Clinton's fault.

Boru

As everything bad that happened for the past 8 years was Obama's fault, now for the next 4 to 8 years everything bad which happens will be Hillary's fault.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(October 31, 2016 at 3:13 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote:
(October 29, 2016 at 6:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Somehow, someway, elderly Australians with dementia voting twice MUST be Mrs. Clinton's fault.

Boru

As everything bad that happened for the past 8 years was Obama's fault, now for the next 4 to 8 years everything bad which happens will be Hillary's fault.

....and everything that happened in the sixteen years prior to that was Bill Clinton's fault, no doubt.
All kidding aside, blaming pols for anything and everything has a long and glorious tradition.  During Millennial Week (2000), there was a small but intense riot near Omagh.  A mate and I were watching it on the news and he said, 'If it wasn't for that fucking de Valera, this shyte wouldn't be happening.'

Eamon de Valera died in 1975.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me out here. Barrett and voting case. Brian37 31 3428 October 30, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Pro voter tips. Gawdzilla Sama 0 159 October 21, 2020 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  US Voter Fraud Is Real! BrianSoddingBoru4 5 496 July 15, 2020 at 9:47 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1087 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I'm a Florida voter now :huh: rexbeccarox 32 2820 August 31, 2018 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Actual fake news is literally destroying America in my opinion NuclearEnergy 23 8743 May 19, 2017 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Zenith
  RE: The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president. Minimalist 200 20126 November 8, 2016 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The positive case for voting Hillary Clinton for president. Whateverist 113 13721 November 7, 2016 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Election Fraud bennyboy 32 2987 June 23, 2016 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Spirian
  In Case Anyone Has Forgotten Minimalist 11 1559 June 14, 2016 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist