Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The empty womb
The empty womb
A 19-year-old girl who believes she is "pregnant with Jesus" was in for a shock at the results of the ultrasound on the Dr Phil show:

Quote:Dr Travis Stork explained the results to Haley, as he said: The most notable thing on this ultrasound isn’t what we see, it’s what we don’t see.”

Yeah, she isn't even slightly pregnant. At all.

Despite this revelation the teen, whose own mother branded her a "compulsive liar", insists she can definitely feel the baby kicking. However Dr Stork - perfect name - told her the scan showed she has

Quote:dilated loops of bowel.

“What that means is there is some air in your intestines, and when she was moving the probe, those little loops move around. When you have felt down there and you have felt something moving, that was just your bowel moving.”

But despite not seeing her baby in the ultrasound scan, she said: “I am pregnant. I’m not going to deny my baby … I feel him kick all the time.”

She also added: “I’m sorry, Dr. Stork, but you can’t lie to Jesus.”

So sad.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: The empty womb
Batshit crazy.
Yeah, I saw this earlier today. This is why I don't go out in public if I can help it. These people are everywhere.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
I'd think a certain variety of Christer might want to burn (literally) that twit for conflating Jesus with intestinal gas.

As for those of us in the atheist world, I think she's our equiv of the Virgin Mary.

(think about it)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

@ Jesster

I also hate going out in public.

Cunts, morons, cuntish morons, snobs, cuntish snobs, and cuntish moronic snobs... those tend to be the people around in RL.
Don't hold back, tell us your true feelings.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Most people are bastards.

But that makes true friends even more precious.

How was that Vorlie? Smile
So the Second Coming is really a bowel movement?

Sounds about right to me.

The third coming is me on a frigid day.
Less substantial than a turd.

Just a gaseous emission. Maybe a little squelch if she is still tight there . . .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ham's Barge is Empty SteelCurtain 32 3277 April 8, 2017 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: brewer