Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Days until Dragon*con
3 Days until Dragon*con
As many of you already know, Adrian and I are going to Dragon*con in Atlanta, GA. It's a convention with stuff for any hardcore geek. I'm personally excited about the skeptic and sci-fi aspects of the con. Smile

Tackattack will be stopping by for a day, so it's officially the first international AF meetup!

However it also means that Adrian and I will be away for the forums for 5 days. So while Mommy and Daddy are gone, Uncle Leo is in charge, no wild parties!

I plan to tweet during the con, so if you want to follow what Adrian and I are up to, you can follow my twitter: http://twitter.com/eilonnwy

Adrian has a digital recorder so we hope to record some material for the podcast and Adrian will be taking plenty of pictures and videos. Big Grin
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: 3 Days until Dragon*con
(August 30, 2010 at 10:44 am)Eilonnwy Wrote: Tackattack will be stopping by for a day, so it's officially the first international AF meetup!

So when this Dutch guy met up with AF members one of which is/was South African that didn't count?

Quote:So while Mommy and Daddy are gone, Uncle Leo is in charge, no wild parties!

[Image: plotting.gif]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(August 30, 2010 at 10:48 am)leo-rcc Wrote: So when this Dutch guy met up with AF members one of which is/was South African that didn't count?

I didn't know about that, Adrian has been saying if Tackattack meets up with us then it would be. Tongue

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Ok, "international" as in "over the Atlantic" Tongue
Intercontinental is the word you're looking for. Heheh! I wish I could go!
Well there you go! Tongue

My Flickr set (updating as the con goes on): http://www.flickr.com/photos/adrianhayte...746408169/
Updated the set with photos from the Firefly panel, as well as the parade.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  8 days to Deermageddon onlinebiker 44 2611 December 12, 2021 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  2375 Days and Counting onlinebiker 10 986 September 20, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What are you missing these days? Gawdzilla Sama 18 1459 April 28, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  30 Days to Deermageddon onlinebiker 61 4026 December 31, 2019 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  80 days to go. onlinebiker 77 10981 September 2, 2019 at 12:20 pm
  Nineteen days left Foxaèr 50 3552 April 30, 2019 at 11:27 am
Last Post: madog
  13 days to Deermageddon onlinebiker 195 14228 November 29, 2018 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Thread of Days. Gawdzilla Sama 36 3412 September 4, 2018 at 6:25 am
  When was "your" good old days? ignoramus 49 6711 April 4, 2018 at 8:07 am