Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump is waffling on the wall.
Trump is waffling on the wall.
Big surprise. He won't build a wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-qFc27kIFg

Manowar
RE: Trump is waffling on the wall.
No surprise, the wall was an absurd tactic to gain votes from the less intelligent racists of 'Murica, after all.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(November 11, 2016 at 12:38 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: No surprise, the wall was an absurd tactic to gain votes from the less intelligent racists of 'Murica, after all.

Oh, come one. Call them bigots, will you? Otherwise cue the wiseguys telling you that Mexicans aren't a race and it's all peachy hating on them.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Gee, not gonna lock her up, not gonna build a wall...what's next?  We -won't- be getting concentration camps after all?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Trump's opponents are tyrannical monsters who incite racial violence to gain power and encourage riotous mobs to suppress dissent.
(November 11, 2016 at 12:52 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Trump's opponents are tyrannical monsters who incite racial violence to gain power and encourage riotous mobs to suppress dissent.

Are you trying to be nominated troll of the month by any chance? These last days I get the feeling of reading Drippy posts whenever you post something. Well, maybe you're playing to your natural charms now and the intellectual approach was wearing a mask.

Always eager to offer the benefit of the doubt.

If it's supposed to be a joke by any chance, try harder.
Only idiots fell for the wall shtick.  It was never feasible in the first place.

Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Mmmmm.....waffles.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 11, 2016 at 12:52 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Trump's opponents are tyrannical monsters who incite racial violence to gain power and encourage riotous mobs to suppress dissent.

You say that like it's a BAD thing...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 11, 2016 at 1:03 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Only idiots fell for the wall shtick.  It was never feasible in the first place.

Oh, it's feasible. Ask the GDR of old. It only means that you have to have it to burn to make it near impenetrable. The GDR had over 2000 kilomters of highly secured borders with all the extras. Such as even shot systems. It's only that the Mexicans paying for it wasn't feasible. The outstretched middle finger got in the way.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1059 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump's Wall (A momentary lapse of reason) sammiedee 23 1658 June 26, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  [Serious] It's not the wall; it's a coup. WinterHold 26 1939 February 20, 2019 at 12:44 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  [Serious] Dozens Of Crazed Trump Supporters Form “Human Wall” Along Southern Border Cepheus Ace 40 2649 February 19, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36895 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  No Wall? The WLB is Unhappy Minimalist 9 894 September 21, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I've finally figured out what's with this wall thing. Gawdzilla Sama 18 2066 August 1, 2018 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Trump wants a transparent border wall... Rev. Rye 34 5993 July 18, 2017 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Take away money from PP and Food stamps to fund border wall NuclearEnergy 72 13568 July 18, 2017 at 3:09 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Up Against The Wall, Motherfucker Minimalist 1 834 April 26, 2017 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus