Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's Wall (A momentary lapse of reason)
Trump's Wall (A momentary lapse of reason)
There was an article in the paper about how this immigrant was crossing a river with his baby and momma. Well here's what happened, he got to one side to drop off the kid, then went back for the mom. This is where it gets weird, the kid jumped back into the water and died. Now if Trump had his wall going across this wouldn't happen, it would save lives. Now I'm not a Trump supporter, I voted for Hillary, Obama, John Kerry,  Al Gore and even wanted Dukakis to win. If you can counter this debate please try.
RE: Trump's Wall (A momentary lapse of reason)
RUN ON SENTENCE! WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

(debate countered)
I'm sorry vulcan I don't follow.

Can we stop focusing on my grammar and the fact I didn't receive some great education in this system of America? The school system is terrible. You can't even articulate a response to the question.
If Trump had his wall there would be much more people dead since there would be no money for welfare, teachers, cops, firefighters... because all the money would be sucked in by wall and Trump family.
"There was an article in the paper about how this immigrant was crossing a river with his baby and momma, [period] [Capital W] [W]ell here's what happened,[PERIOD] [Capital H] [H]e got to one side to drop off the kid, then went back for the mom."
So you won't counter the argument? Instead you're being the grammar police like a fucking nerd.

Thank you FakeMessiah for at least responding instead of making fun of someone who comes from a lower class and doesn't have such a great education. For people claiming to be liberals you seem pretty judgmental. I thought you loved the poor.
Why would I counter the argument? It's asinine.

Get a life, dude. Why do you do this?
(June 26, 2019 at 3:21 pm)sammiedee Wrote: So you won't counter the argument? Instead you're being the grammar police like a fucking nerd.

Thank you FakeMessiah for at least responding instead of making fun of someone who comes from a lower class and doesn't have such a great education. For people claiming to be liberals you seem pretty judgmental. I thought you loved the poor.

Do you honestly think you're fooling anyone?  Genuinely curious - you must have better things to do with your time.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I don't understand anything you guys are talking about, fooling anyone? About what persay? I am merely just an active atheist trying to communicate.

How is it asinine? People are dying, it's a real crisis. Would not a wall stop that? Even one in the water? You have to explain man, you can't just say "Oh that's stupid". That's not a debate.
Wall or no wall there are going to be deaths: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrant_de...tes_border

I expect the hammer soon you foul entity. 

[Image: O3DHIA5.gif]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1227 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why is it so hard to reason with pro-lifers? Dingo 32 2131 October 12, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Dingo
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 998 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  War is nonsense and manipulation and there is no reason to fight? Interaktive 47 3265 March 31, 2019 at 9:41 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] It's not the wall; it's a coup. WinterHold 26 1908 February 20, 2019 at 12:44 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  [Serious] Dozens Of Crazed Trump Supporters Form “Human Wall” Along Southern Border Cepheus Ace 40 2579 February 19, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36832 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Stop trying to reason with Trump supporters GODZILLA 21 2405 January 20, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  No Wall? The WLB is Unhappy Minimalist 9 881 September 21, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I've finally figured out what's with this wall thing. Gawdzilla Sama 18 2031 August 1, 2018 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama