Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump states transgenders can...
Trump states transgenders can...
...use whatever bathroom they want.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-dr...want/?_r=0
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Trump states transgenders can...
I'm pretty sure Trump's stance on gay marriage is (paraphrasing) "it's decided, there's no point fighting it anymore".

I mean, maybe he'll change his mind, but I doubt it. Trump campaigned on lots of issues, but reversing gay marriage and enacting bathroom legislation weren't two of them as far as I recall.
(November 11, 2016 at 5:12 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I'm pretty sure Trump's stance on gay marriage is (paraphrasing) "it's decided, there's no point fighting it anymore".

I guess that will depend on Congress. Trade being indifferent to gay marriage for something you want and we have a deal.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Ruh roh.  So what's the count now?  Not gonna lock her up, not gonna build that wall, not gonna put the homos back in their place.  Maybe Obama talked him out of it (lol)? What's next, obamacare wasn't such a bad idea after all?

Take heart, trumpsters..you only have to endure this cuckservative for 4 more years.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
......... spell transgender?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
What is your problem?
Yep, I have a feeling there are going to be many, many Trump supporters out there who are going to feel very betrayed. But, they only have themselves to blame because 1. Trump is a proven habitual liar, and 2. Trump only does what Trump wants to do.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I'm really glad to hear this.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
This was back in April. I'm pretty sure he's flipped and flopped since choosing Mike Pence as his running mate.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(November 11, 2016 at 6:07 pm)Cecelia Wrote: This was back in April.  I'm pretty sure he's flipped and flopped since choosing Mike Pence as his running mate.

And needs a congress running in overdrive on anti gay/anti transgender/anti abortion/anti women "values".
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  M Flynn suggest military in swing states.... Brian37 52 1863 December 21, 2020 at 9:57 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Can Anyone Make Any Sense of These Trump Propaganda Brochures? Prof.Lunaphiles 2 342 April 21, 2020 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2580 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What is next for the United States? Losty 123 8069 May 28, 2019 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  [split] What is next for the United States? [GUNS] Brian37 104 6950 May 15, 2019 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Trump versus the Transgenders. Jehanne 13 766 October 26, 2018 at 11:09 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Trump judicial nominee can’t answer basic questions brewer 13 1131 December 16, 2017 at 9:18 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Bill Maher - States' Rights for 2017 Minimalist 1 648 September 16, 2017 at 2:23 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Can Trump Win.... Minimalist 359 32802 November 9, 2016 at 8:10 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  21 U.S. states will not allow syrian refugees jenny1972 82 13917 November 25, 2015 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Joods