Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:58 pm

Poll: .
This poll is closed.
Yes
18.42%
7 18.42%
No
76.32%
29 76.32%
Neutral
5.26%
2 5.26%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daddy is Sexy
Daddy is Sexy
Time for a light hearted thread. (I hope)

Poll question is for the men of the forum.

I was watching a reality show last night where they were discussing whether or not men like being called "daddy" by their significant other. Whether it be during sex, as an endearing pet name, or whatever. If you are a man and if there is any time that you like or would like being called daddy by your SO, answer YES on the poll.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: Daddy is Sexy
I tend to call the other guy daddy.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Ew fuck no.

[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
At an office I used to audit they referred to me as "Pimp Daddy" It was funny and I didn't care. Only guy with 7 women in tow when going out to lunch. 

Daddy is not a reference that I would like from a significant other.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I also tend to call the other man daddy.

I also found out long ago being called nigger, or nigger bitch can be a real turn on.

Sex and racism have inherent to themselves elements of hilarity, combining them can really be a turn on.

(and no, I was not wearing a French Maid costume at the time)

and anyone who quotes that as "(and no, I was not wearing a French Maid costume that time)" is going to get thrown over my knee and spanked with a hairbrush until I orgasm.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I can't see myself liking it, lol, sounds odd. 

Be honest, you didn't see it on a show, you're wondering if you should start saying it huehuehue.

(November 12, 2016 at 6:04 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I also tend to call the other man daddy.

I also found out long ago being called nigger, or nigger bitch can be a real turn on.

Sex and racism have inherent to themselves elements of hilarity, combining them can really be a turn on.

(and no, I was not wearing a French Maid costume that time)

and anyone who quotes that as "(and no, I was not wearing a French Maid costume that time)" is going to get thrown over my knee and spanked with a hairbrush until I orgasm.

FTFY
And it seems like several/quite a few/a bunch of guys I've boinked are in fact DADDIES, that is, they have fathered actual children with a real woman vaginally.

Takes all kinds, don't it ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Hairbrush at the ready.

(November 12, 2016 at 6:05 pm)RozKek Wrote: I can't see myself liking it, lol, sounds odd. 

Be honest, you didn't see it on a show, you're wondering if you should start saying it huehuehue.

Actually I did see it on a show but the reason it intrigues me is that I kinda like doing it lol. My husband is pretty neutral about it.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poll: Is it possible to be both very creepy and very sexy? Edwardo Piet 12 2234 May 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Too sexy for my computer Foxaèr 40 8096 May 13, 2018 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Help, I guess (remove original daddy issues thread and name) ScienceAf 5 1301 September 1, 2016 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: ScienceAf
  Non-sexy massage therapy Athene 21 4502 January 4, 2016 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  [split] How sexy are you? noor100 43 5988 February 19, 2014 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  unconventionally sexy BrokenQuill92 41 8105 February 19, 2014 at 2:35 am
Last Post: noor100
  Crazy = Sexy My imaginary friend is GOD 12 5376 February 19, 2014 at 2:34 am
Last Post: noor100
  Carl Sagans Voice, It is sexy Lemonvariable72 1 951 October 26, 2013 at 4:53 am
Last Post: Dena
  How sexy are you? mem 66 17919 July 30, 2010 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Spencer