Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honest Ads
Honest Ads
I stumbled across these youtube videos, and I thought people here might get a kick out of them.  They're spoof ads done if the industries were honest about their products.  They're funny, and they do a good job of lampooning just how dishonest corporations are with their ads.  Of course, they're also a little bit depressing, because they remind you just how dishonest corporations are with their ads and how they don't give a damn about your well-being.  The guy that does them is great, too.  Here's a few to get a taste.  Enjoy.

Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Honest review of this comedian. Brian37 23 1062 April 30, 2021 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
Tongue To be honest, I would love to go to hell. Omnicidal 10 1447 January 2, 2018 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Vintage ads that would be banned today Creed of Heresy 6 2970 July 3, 2013 at 5:21 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Classified Ads A Theist 0 1315 October 9, 2010 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: A Theist