Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grease Up Your Assholes, Shitwits!
Grease Up Your Assholes, Shitwits!
You deserve what you are about to get!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/polling-...-gop-plan/

Quote:Polling firm CEO: ’20 million Trump voters’ will lose time and half overtime pay under GOP plan

Quote:Millions of Americans who voted for Donald Trump are expected to lose overtime pay rights soon after he is sworn in as president.

Tom Bonier, CEO of the polling firm Targetsmart, pointed out on Monday that “almost 20,000,000 Trump voters would lose time and a half overtime” under a Republican plan to reverse regulations put in place by President Barack Obama.

Enjoy wearing those stupid fucking hats.
RE: Grease Up Your Assholes, Shitwits!
Kinda weird  though, ain't it ??

After the Obama regime screwed so many of their faithful (me included), why wouldn't Team Trump do the same ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You got screwed by insurance companies.  Welcome to the club.
didn't get to keep my doctor either . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

He was probably an asshole, anyway.
need someone to look in mine . . .

PSA problem.

But somehow, Obama or Hillary will get the blame.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Great. I was expecting a nice salary increase to bring me above the threshold so my employer wouldn't have to calculate overtime, which would have been a nightmare for them given my schedule. Now it looks like that won't happen, and I'll bet good money that our CEO will find some way to weasel out of awarding our division bonuses this year. Lose/lose.

Thanks, GOP.

Assholes.
1. Hard to lose something you don't have. The threshold increase isn't effective until December 1st.

2. I say let the threshold be raised. People over report how much they work anyway. Businesses will start hawking what goes into the 40 hour salaried work week. NSFW exists for a reason, namely plenty of people spend time at work on non work related activity. Let me guess, the next gripe will be how unfair it is that an employer doesn't pay overtime to make up for time spent fucking off.
(November 22, 2016 at 12:00 am)Cato Wrote: 1. Hard to lose something you don't have. The threshold increase isn't effective until December 1st.

2. I say let the threshold be raised. People over report how much they work anyway. Businesses will start hawking what goes into the 40 hour salaried work week. NSFW exists for a reason, namely plenty of people spend time at work on non work related activity. Let me guess, the next gripe will be how unfair it is that an employer doesn't pay overtime to make up for time spent fucking off.

In my case, I'm already poised to lose something I have: cargo ship agents are compensated for our mileage incurred attending vessels, making trips to Customs for filing paperwork, etc. It's been known in our company that management is likely to reduce our mileage compensation from the very generous rates we now get (which was the main draw when I signed on in the first place) to the federal rate. The salary increase was meant, in part, to offset that loss. If that's now off the table (and why wouldn't it be?) then I stand to lose thousands of dollars of income the coming year. The only way that can be made good is if there is a decent bonus at the end of this year. I'm not holding my breath. End-of-year bonuses weren't great to begin with and have declined each year since I started with this company -- despite a number of severe cost-cutting measures taken in the past two years. Meanwhile, my insurance rates and deductibles in our Blue Cross group plan are going up.

With regard to the bonus and the mileage rates, I'm not optimistic. The CEO is the beneficiary of nepotism. His old man (a great guy who really cared about his employees, by all accounts) died before I was hired. The son is all about looking out for #1.

Moving to another agency is a possibility, but the salary/compensation is pretty much the same from one place to another. Unless I could substantially improve my situation, which is doubtful, then the move wouldn't make much sense since most of the agencies on the lower Mississippi River are in New Orleans and I live in Baton Rouge. I just got done moving house. I'm not eager to do it again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Assholes WinterHold 10 1214 October 6, 2018 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1855 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Senate Republicunt Assholes Prepare Their Own Tax Plan Minimalist 7 1318 November 9, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Good Work, Assholes. Minimalist 7 2683 July 9, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  That's What You Get For Voting For Him, Assholes Minimalist 9 3004 May 24, 2017 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Congratulations, Assholes..... Minimalist 11 1971 April 4, 2017 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The First Of The WLB's Assholes Bites The Dust Minimalist 15 2139 February 14, 2017 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Lube Up Your Assholes, Drumpfucks Minimalist 30 4728 January 8, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Bernie Shoves Reality UP The Republicunts' Assholes Minimalist 5 1389 October 25, 2015 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Creatard Shitwits...and the Politicians that Blow Them Minimalist 9 1710 July 18, 2014 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Jenny A