Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senate Republicunt Assholes Prepare Their Own Tax Plan
Senate Republicunt Assholes Prepare Their Own Tax Plan
Different - but just as bad - as the House version.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/08/us/po...c=rss&_r=0

I do like this comment by republicunt senator John Kennedy of Louisiana.

Quote:“We’ve got to go pass this bill,” he added. “I’d rather drink weed killer than not pass this bill.”

I'd rather you drink weed killer - several glasses as a matter of fact - too.
RE: Senate Republicunt Assholes Prepare Their Own Tax Plan
He really said that?! That's fucking hysterical.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
The donors must be really unhappy with their failures.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

They'd rather pass a steaming pile of shit and fuck the country for the next 20 years than be accused of not paying off their backers!

[Image: crxalPQ.jpg]
They think that their backers -are- america.  We don;t have to wonder how they view the rest of us, they'll gleefully babble about it to anyone who'll listen.  It's fairly obvious that...if they could...they'd starve us out.  They keep trying, and I bet that failure keeps them up at night.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
[Image: ctyp_trickle-down.jpg?w=800]
They'll pass something -- anything! -- just to say they did and to please their donors.

Trump will sign whatever turd comes his way because he's desperate to claim something -- anything! -- as a legislative victory to please his dwindling base, who will yelp and clap like trained seals even as they're getting corn-holed.

What these idiots don't seem to understand is that they're fucked no matter what they do. Fail at "tax reform"? Kiss those midterms good-bye. Pass a massive tax reduction for the wealthy and run up those deficits they pretend to care about when it's Democrats in power? Kiss those midterms good-bye. Pick your poison, boys.

And if they lose their grip on the House? That's when the fun with the Mueller and Congressional investigations really begins.

Of course, all of the above is predicated on the idea that the Democrats wouldn't find a way to fuck it all up. At best, that's an even money wager.
(November 8, 2017 at 8:46 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Different - but just as bad - as the House version.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/08/us/po...c=rss&_r=0

I do like this comment by republicunt senator John Kennedy of Louisiana.

Quote:“We’ve got to go pass this bill,” he added. “I’d rather drink weed killer than not pass this bill.”

I'd rather you drink weed killer - several glasses as a matter of fact - too.

I wish this were shocking and new, but no, Reagan and his GOP started this crap.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2726 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 1512 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Infrastructure plan Fake Messiah 2 232 October 2, 2021 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Biden had to walk back a tax increase jasonelijah 6 828 March 31, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Does rasising the corporate tax rate help or hurt? jasonelijah 16 796 March 30, 2021 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Senate Trial has started. Brian37 95 3188 February 15, 2021 at 7:22 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 4830 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9174 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump's real plan exposed. WinterHold 29 1925 November 18, 2020 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Rabid Republicans in Oregon senate Rev. Rye 5 597 June 22, 2019 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: brewer