Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Assholes
The Assholes
They are assholes who reached the top of the command chain using treason, not respecting a single oath, killing, murder, rape and torture.

To my surprise, the western powers -that claim morals- support these monsters; you really wonder how a stupid mentally challenged criminal like MBS of Saudi Arabia, is being respected and being treated as a leader by the world.

Why doesn't the interpool arrest him? or does the interpool only arrests Men with long beards coming from "Afghanistan"??
Why the double standards?

Why isn't Bashar Al Assad get arrested ? why does he still has allies like the Russians and the Chinese?

Why do I have to live in this dumpster? wake up daily to the news of killing and mass murders by these regimes, and by the end of the day, some ignorant person who never been to the Middle East come claim that violence "is only because of some Jihadies living in the mountains".

The killing and largest portion of murder is carried out by Arab regimes ! wake up !
Jihadies are a tiny fraction of the criminals killing in this region.

1 word: next time you research the Middle East, research what these regimes are doing..
RE: The Assholes
Quote:1 word: next time you research the Middle East, research what these regimes are doing..

Without stating the obvious regarding the meaning of "1 word"... Are you trying to tell us that there are middle eastern regimes doing horrid, disastrous things to their people and each others' people, and are still supported by some Western countries?

We know.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(October 5, 2018 at 8:54 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote:
Quote:1 word: next time you research the Middle East, research what these regimes are doing..

Without stating the obvious regarding the meaning of "1 word"...  Are you trying to tell us that there are middle eastern regimes doing horrid, disastrous things to their people and each others' people, and are still supported by some Western countries?

We know.

"Some" is a wrong term: the right term is "all".

If people outside this region know about the brutalities taken place by the regimes; and yet agree to collaborate with them, then all I can say is shame, shame.
(October 5, 2018 at 8:50 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Why doesn't the interpool arrest him? or does the interpool only arrests Men with long beards coming from "Afghanistan"??
Why the double standards?

For one thing, Interpol doesn't have agents who make arrests. Interpol doesn't arrest anyone. It mostly assists regional police in international matters by providing information and acting as a liaison between police forces.

It's the job of Saudi police to arrest Saudi criminals, not the job of Interpol.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Be safe posting stuff like this.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Quote:They are assholes who reached the top of the command chain using treason, not respecting a single oath, killing, murder, rape and torture.

I thought you were talking about Mitch McConnell and Orrin Hatch.

Seriously, there is a major problem with this observation of Bill Maher's.

[Image: CO0LXlTUwAAsc-e.jpg]

What Bill does not get is that the purpose of those 5 million soldiers is not to project power across their borders - they lack any sort of logistical base to do that effectively.  Their primary purpose is to support the regime that pays them and control/oppress dissenters.   Basically what we use the police to do in this country.

That's 13 words.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 5, 2018 at 11:33 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

That's 13 words.

Boru

1 word: why are you counting up all the words, bro.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(October 5, 2018 at 2:07 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote:
(October 5, 2018 at 11:33 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: That's 13 words.

Boru

1 word: why are you counting up all the words, bro.

1 word.
it was implied heavily that the there would be an extremely short summation that would fully answer the point using the fewest possible number of words to achieve. i.e. one word. but the number of words used was in fact greater than one by twelve whole words! making a total of thirteen words to answer what was supposed to be answered in a single pithy word. Thus making the initial claim wrong.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1808 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Senate Republicunt Assholes Prepare Their Own Tax Plan Minimalist 7 1301 November 9, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Good Work, Assholes. Minimalist 7 2672 July 9, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  That's What You Get For Voting For Him, Assholes Minimalist 9 2992 May 24, 2017 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Congratulations, Assholes..... Minimalist 11 1953 April 4, 2017 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The First Of The WLB's Assholes Bites The Dust Minimalist 15 2128 February 14, 2017 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Lube Up Your Assholes, Drumpfucks Minimalist 30 4676 January 8, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Grease Up Your Assholes, Shitwits! Minimalist 15 1782 November 23, 2016 at 1:33 am
Last Post: Losty
  Bernie Shoves Reality UP The Republicunts' Assholes Minimalist 5 1388 October 25, 2015 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Bad Day for Redneck Assholes Minimalist 8 2991 June 17, 2013 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: Polaris