Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations, Assholes.....
Congratulations, Assholes.....
You won!

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/if-i-hav...xico-side/

Quote:‘If I have to get a lawyer, I will’: Trump voter upset the border wall will put her house on Mexico side
RE: Congratulations, Assholes.....
"We voted for Trump but we didn't support the wall."

Well, you idiot, you KNEW he was going to do it if he came to power.

So sad. Too bad.

Hope the Mexican authorities treat you as an illegal alien.
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm sure they will find a way to blame the previous administration for this.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 4, 2017 at 12:41 am)Nymphadora Wrote: I'm sure they will find a way to blame the previous administration for this.

Thanks Obama!
[Image: adrian-bott-a-cavalorn-i-never-thought-l...009627.png]
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
you know the border wall is useless when reverse immigration is a thing.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(April 3, 2017 at 11:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You won!

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/if-i-hav...xico-side/

Quote:‘If I have to get a lawyer, I will’: Trump voter upset the border wall will put her house on Mexico side

Karma's a bitch
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Aye.

[Image: karma-bitch-1.jpg]
I might have to get reading glasses.
I read the title as 'Congratulations Aussies'.
Can't say any of the drumpfucks weren't warned about their favorite guy's behavior or anything. The intelligent people (anyone NOT in drumph's corner) avoided him like the plague. We didn't want him in office.
He still throws tantrums on twitter. He has a cabinet full of people not qualified to do the jobs they are positioned for. He has the lowest approval rating of any US president. His golfing trips have cost US taxpayers an exorbitant amount of money.

When will this bullshit stop?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Assholes WinterHold 10 1128 October 6, 2018 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1789 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Senate Republicunt Assholes Prepare Their Own Tax Plan Minimalist 7 1265 November 9, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Good Work, Assholes. Minimalist 7 2660 July 9, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  That's What You Get For Voting For Him, Assholes Minimalist 9 2978 May 24, 2017 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The First Of The WLB's Assholes Bites The Dust Minimalist 15 2118 February 14, 2017 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Lube Up Your Assholes, Drumpfucks Minimalist 30 4627 January 8, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Grease Up Your Assholes, Shitwits! Minimalist 15 1728 November 23, 2016 at 1:33 am
Last Post: Losty
  Bernie Shoves Reality UP The Republicunts' Assholes Minimalist 5 1360 October 25, 2015 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Bad Day for Redneck Assholes Minimalist 8 2986 June 17, 2013 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: Polaris