Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 8:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftists tearings 2016
Leftists tearings 2016
I gotta say 2016 has been a great year. First Brexit, now this. Feel free to share corporate elitists or shills getting teary of their leader not being elected.

RE: Leftists tearings 2016
Goodbye, troll...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
"Liberals" can hardly be called "leftist". They're ccrentrists and are often very out of touch with the poor, especially in the developing world - who are often exploited terribly. People on the left who voted for Hilary did so only out of fear. The Democratic Party uses fear of the Republicans to keep people voting for them. That's why they won't campaign to change the voting system in America.

I think you are right up Bella and Napoleon alley. A couple of people start shitposting then others want to do the same.
Yup, definitely ended up being a good year. Trump beat Hillary. Republicans are the majority in both houses of Congress, and Ohio State beat Michigan 30-27. Yup, ended up being a good year...except for all the crying from the crazy left.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Hates corporate elitists, supports billionaire that shits in a golden toilet.

Hooray 2016!
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(November 28, 2016 at 9:49 am)A Theist Wrote: Yup, definitely ended up being a good year. Trump beat Hillary. Republicans are the majority in both houses of Congress, and Ohio State beat Michigan 30-27. Yup, ended up being a good year...except for all the crying from the crazy left.
It's not nice seeing people cry. But I guess if the person was one of those smug Correct the Record trolls paid to spout nonsense of one of those fake hacks journalists like Joan Walsh then I'm glad they're crying. I don't know if Donald will make a good president but at least it's not that warmonger Hilary in the Oval Office.

(November 28, 2016 at 10:02 am)ReptilianPeon Wrote: It's not nice seeing people cry. But I guess if the person was one of those smug Correct the Record trolls paid to spout nonsense of one of those fake hacks journalists like Joan Walsh then I'm glad they're crying. I don't know if Donald will make a good president but at least it's not that warmonger Hilary in the Oval Office.

Yeah!  At least it's not a warmonger.

Instead we have someone who will oppress gay people and transgenders, who'll destroy public education, who'll cut taxes for the rich, who will set back healthcare even further.  Fuck off with this shit.  You call yourself 'left' but the only issue you care about is 'war', and here's a newsflash: Trump is going to be just as much of a warmonger.  If you think otherwise I've got an invisible unicorn that shits rainbows that you can buy.
(November 28, 2016 at 10:02 am)ReptilianPeon Wrote: It's not nice seeing people cry. But I guess if the person was one of those smug Correct the Record trolls paid to spout nonsense of one of those fake hacks journalists like Joan Walsh then I'm glad they're crying. I don't know if Donald will make a good president but at least it's not that warmonger Hilary in the Oval Office.

Really? The guy who literally said, "I love war," isn't going to be a warmonger?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I think, in my humble opinion, that whenever a party shuts people up with shame and forces an ideology onto them all the while refusing, even punishing criticism then they're bound to go down the drain.

Most of the liberals I've known (and I don't mean all because I've met some nice one's too) are really just very loud and extremely opinionated people that refuse to take criticism or perform any sort of introspection, I don't think people would want their children growing up in that sort of environment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's obvious the MSM Media hasn't learned it's lesson from 2016 GODZILLA 11 872 June 21, 2019 at 9:03 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Stop Re litigating 2016 liberals /OP ED. Brian37 66 4590 February 21, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: DLJ
  Liberals versus Leftists Neo-Scholastic 67 11630 November 5, 2017 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  SJWs / leftists larson 57 11709 May 21, 2017 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  2016 vote recount? Foxaèr 34 3770 November 29, 2016 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  6 million fewer Democrats voted in 2016... Jehanne 51 7659 November 16, 2016 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  U.S. 2016: For whom will you vote? Foxaèr 114 9825 October 29, 2016 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  2016 For or Against? Jenny A 8 985 October 25, 2016 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Who do you side with in the 2016 Presidential election? Aegon 33 5508 March 22, 2016 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Losty
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election Excited Penguin 91 12467 December 29, 2015 at 11:09 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb