Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:28 am

Poll: Who will/would you vote for?
This poll is closed.
Hillary Clinton
25.00%
7 25.00%
Bernie Sanders
60.71%
17 60.71%
Donald Trump
3.57%
1 3.57%
Other
10.71%
3 10.71%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 U.S. Presidential Election
2016 U.S. Presidential Election
I'm not american and I invite non-americans to take part in the survey and share their opinions on the matter too. That being said, I'm curious who(and why, if possible) you guys will/would vote for P.O.T.U.S. in 2016.
RE: 2016 U.S. Presidential Election
Imma vote for Satan
(December 13, 2015 at 7:46 am)Vic Wrote: Imma vote for Satan

That made me chuckle.
I'm not American, either. From what I know of the above candidates, I don't fancy any of them for POTUS. Trump is a bigoted idiot, I don't trust Clinton, and I think that Sanders' proposed policies are too far to the left. I would really liked to have seen Elizabeth Warren running, tbh.
(December 13, 2015 at 7:49 am)Gambit Wrote: I'm not American, either. From what I know of the above candidates, I don't fancy any of them for POTUS. Trump is a bigoted idiot, I don't trust Clinton, and I think that Sanders' proposed policies are too far to the left. I would really liked to have seen Elizabeth Warren running, tbh.

People are rooting for her to be Sanders' running mate, I hear.
(December 13, 2015 at 7:52 am)excitedpenguin Wrote:
(December 13, 2015 at 7:49 am)Gambit Wrote: I'm not American, either. From what I know of the above candidates, I don't fancy any of them for POTUS. Trump is a bigoted idiot, I don't trust Clinton, and I think that Sanders' proposed policies are too far to the left. I would really liked to have seen Elizabeth Warren running, tbh.

People are rooting for her to be Sanders' running mate, I hear.

I think that would really strengthen Sanders as a candidate. Warren, in my view, is way more fiscally responsible and understands economics. If anyone can close, or at least regulate corporate loopholes, my money is on Warren. I'm a bit of a fanboy, though, so I'm probably biased.
(December 13, 2015 at 7:56 am)Gambit Wrote:
(December 13, 2015 at 7:52 am)excitedpenguin Wrote: People are rooting for her to be Sanders' running mate, I hear.

I think that would really strengthen Sanders as a candidate. Warren, in my view, is way more fiscally responsible and understands economics. If anyone can close, or at least regulate corporate loopholes, my money is on Warren. I'm a bit of a fanboy, though, so I'm probably biased.

Sounds good to me.
To me, the lesser of evils are Rubio and Rand Paul. I still don't love any of them though, and am always really skeptical of politicians.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I'm voting for Bernie. He's trying to fix the system from the outside, not taking any super pac money or anything from lobbyists and the establishment. He refuses to talk about petty things, and sticks to the issues. He wants to tax the rich, give us free healthcare, and free college.

The establishment is scared of him, and that's good. I just worry that if he gets into the White House, he'll be assassinated. Oh, he just happened to die of old age in his first year of office. What a coincidence.

I would still prefer Hillary over Trump, though. Bill at least knew how to balance the budget.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I'm for Sanders, though I think that some of his desired social programs are unworkable. Unlike Clinton, he's not beholden to his corporate masters. As much as I disagree with Trump and his rhetoric, the same can be said about him at least.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 965 38296 March 27, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1450 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 911 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 753 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 4947 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1434 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Your Presidential Candidate. onlinebiker 17 1823 November 2, 2019 at 1:26 am
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1029 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  It's obvious the MSM Media hasn't learned it's lesson from 2016 GODZILLA 11 869 June 21, 2019 at 9:03 am
  Stop Re litigating 2016 liberals /OP ED. Brian37 66 4526 February 21, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: DLJ