Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emotions will never pave a path
Emotions will never pave a path
Months ago, I posted an introduction and another topic speaking about my experience as a member of a Muslim society in a Muslim country. It's my pleasure again to come back to your forums and talk about some major updates. Quite interesting, for a long period I felt exhausted securing my way out of this nation to a safe zone where I can sleep knowing no one will chase me based on what I believe. In this post, I'll be talking about my failure to liberate myself from this Muslim nation, the implications of this failure, the reasons why I failed and so on. This post is really intended to become a lesson for those who equally suffer from persecution by their families, communities, countries or whatever merely because they left Islam. I hate to use the term ex-Muslim as ex-Muslims were never Muslims in the first place, but rather Islam was pre-wired into their intellectual identity from childhood. So, let's unwrap it here and see what had happened. 

My life was never granted to me as any human out there after I showed disagreement with Islam. Since I live in a Muslim country, most people are Muslims and go back to my previous posts to understand my situation fully. My struggle to liberate myself from persecution was never easy. It's still continuous and to the close observer seems infinite, but I hope it's not. This year though, I thought it would be my final year in terms of this suffering. I was ready to travel and go out from this hell. To any reader, you may think it's easy to write about your pains, from my experience it is not. My failure this time to liberate myself was mainly due emotional reasons, emotions can victimize!

On # I was packing my bag and preparing myself to travel outside this radical Muslim nation. At first, my plan was to keep things confidential and not to talk about my trip at all especially to family members. Though, I was pressured by the preparation process because since the age of 14 I always dreamed to become free and speak my mind without being beat, humiliated or threatened. My family follows the Iranian sort of Islam, flavored with political lies and radicalism. However, unexpectedly I shouted out of control saying: "I'm travelling." I didn't know how that came out of my mouth especially at a place where I suffered for a long time. The consequence of me informing this family about my trip resulted in my passport being confiscated by unfortunately my father. My passport as all of you know is a governmental property giving to an authorized bearer, in this case me. However, on this land you don't get to speak about laws as there's no law to protect an apostate like me. Especially given one basic fact that my dad knew about my plan to claim asylum to end this unbearable suffering. Sad to say, I'm now left without passport and the consequence of what they did to me I was forced to cancel my flight. Some of you may ask, why don't you try to issue another passport. Issuing a new passport is complex, it's not easy to simply claim you lost your passport without solid evidence. That's not to mention the humility of going through this process in such Muslim country. However, man must live free or die for freedom.

The night where my passport was taken, I was called Satanist, infidel, slave, and the common abusive words that we all hear coming out from Muslims. I asked for my passport repeatedly and I still feel the humility of being without a passport even though my trip was paid for by my own money. Who got the right to stop me from travelling and I’ve done nothing wrong? In such country, I thirst for the taste of becoming free more than anything else. My emotions were so mixed up and I felt destroyed when I planned to travel and after I failed there I got my destruction straight into my face. It’s a so profound pain when you cannot enjoy your life because you’re bound to your limited body and your mind is bound to limitless spaces. Sometimes I wish to become nothingness, probably this is the only solution to this draconian world. I hate being humiliated as much as I hate being alive among Muslims. If I die for instance, death would be softer than life in this situation. I’m not suicidal in any form, I was before.

The lessons to be learned, emotions are destructive and counterproductive and the psychology of humans is so fragile that we often fail because of it and nothing else.  
RE: Emotions will never pave a path
Sounds as if family is your biggest enemy.

Best wishes.
I am very very sorry your plans got disrupted. Keep trying, freedom is often costly. I do not envy your situation, but I seriously hope you succeed in time.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
That is absolutely awful, I'm really sad to hear that Sad I can't imagine what you're going through. It is so unfair that you are being crushed just for using your brain, and that not even your family shows you any respect.

I really hope that somehow you eventually get out of there.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(December 18, 2016 at 4:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Sounds as if family is your biggest enemy.

Best wishes.

Yes, they are enemies of reason.
I wish there was a way to get them to value human decency over protecting their pathetic God in case he hears something that will make him cry. But it sounds like they are too mentally entrenched for that to ever happen Sad
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(December 18, 2016 at 7:07 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I am very very sorry your plans got disrupted. Keep trying, freedom is often costly. I do not envy your situation, but I seriously hope you succeed in time.

You're right. Freedom is costly. It's not a country where you can live and call yourself a human. I mentioned before this country considers Sharia as its constitution and this is even in the national anthem. What a horrible life under Sharia law!

(December 19, 2016 at 3:08 am)robvalue Wrote: I wish there was a way to get them to value human decency over protecting their pathetic God in case he hears something that will make him cry. But it sounds like they are too mentally entrenched for that to ever happen Sad

I never mind someone trying to protect Islam from me or others, it's their rights fundamentally. Here's the problem, they like freedom as long as it's theirs. There's zero tolerance to anyone who shows disagreement with their beliefs, no problem, but they discriminate which push people like me to leave their countries. Though, I've never been a fan of getting out of my country. They count on me to become a Muslim or die under their mercy. Is this a human treatment? How can someone like me find a normal life in the premises of Islam! I'm certainly not going to submit even if the cost is my life.
It certainly does sound a lot like a cesspool of mental corruption you are surrounded with...
I find your situation scarier than anything I can imagine.

good luck matey...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Deep within me I feel destroyed, I feel the humility of pain.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never ending story: add 3 words! robvalue 9620 552385 August 21, 2023 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  I never Foxaèr 35 2920 October 5, 2022 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  It' s never too late to start onlinebiker 2 408 October 18, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Things you buy and never really use Theswordismyleopard 28 1887 September 1, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The Go Go's "Vacation all you never wanted." Brian37 10 1079 July 13, 2020 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  I never had hangover. purplepurpose 15 1352 February 25, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pizzagate(the documentary you wish you'd never seen) particleman 14 1495 July 17, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Something young kids today will never understand Foxaèr 114 12599 June 2, 2018 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
Tongue Something old people today will never understand ignoramus 34 3379 June 2, 2018 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Common places of business you've never graced with your patronage? Foxaèr 45 3212 March 9, 2018 at 12:33 am
Last Post: c172