Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARGH! I'm older than Katie Hopkins!
ARGH! I'm older than Katie Hopkins!
... by half a year. And I was thinking that she was in her late forties / early 50's.

[Image: Katie-Hopkins.jpg]

On the plus side I get mistaken for someone ten years younger. It shows the ageing affects of bigotry though. Another example of hate-flowing ageing is:

What exactly did Katie Hopkins get taught at the Daily Mail?
RE: ARGH! I'm older than Katie Hopkins!
But what about Maggie Thatcher? Thatcher never aged nor was she evil.

Here's photographic proof of that:

[Image: thatcher-blind-eyes.jpg]
I also realised yesterday that when my mother was my age, I was legally able to drink alcohol.
I don't even look at the stickers at the grocery store that say 'you must have been born on or before such and such date to buy tobacco or alcohol', since I was already legal on that date, and had been legal on that date and the date on the same damn tag at the cash register on that day too.

FUCK.

I'm older than Obama, and my doctors since the 80s. I'm not as old as my attorney, but he is angling to retire, and the next partner is younger than me. Tax guy is older than me and probably retiring in a few years too, not sure who he will pass me off on in his firm, he was a 'grunt' at that place when our family started using him in the early 80s, he has since made partner, and over the years as predecessors retired, his name steadily moved up the sign until he became top dog about 10 years ago.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I am three weeks younger than kylie Minogue.
But I look slightly better in gold skin tight hot pants.

(December 21, 2016 at 8:09 am)Mathilda Wrote: ... by half a year. And I was thinking that she was in her late forties / early 50's.

[Image: Katie-Hopkins.jpg]

Katie Hopkins wasn't born. She was crafted in the fires of mordor.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I dont mean to be rude but I would've guessed this Katie Hopkins would be older than 50.

So if people are telling you you look 10 years younger than you are... you probably do and safe to say you look nothing like Katie fucking hopkins... whoever that is

Wink
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

I'm the same age as Brittney Spears. I've aged better though. Seriously though when I look at people in my graduating class, most of them look like shit.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(December 22, 2016 at 12:55 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: I'm the same age as Brittney Spears. I've aged better though. Seriously though when I look at people in my graduating class, most of them look like shit.

Britney Spears is gorgeous!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(December 22, 2016 at 1:45 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(December 22, 2016 at 12:55 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: I'm the same age as Brittney Spears. I've aged better though. Seriously though when I look at people in my graduating class, most of them look like shit.

Britney Spears is gorgeous!

Didn't say she wasn't, I just said that I've aged better.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Geez. Only 41. My same age (but older by a few months). Makes me feel pretty good about myself.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The biggest thing I've learned as I've got older is... robvalue 80 4892 September 27, 2018 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Hobbitgirl
  For the older people of the forum...... Foxaèr 45 4672 August 24, 2018 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  So my older brother is being buried today. Whateverist 33 5025 April 11, 2017 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  This A hole has poisoned my older sister Brian37 16 3466 February 25, 2013 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb