Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The State Department’s entire senior administrative team just resigned
The State Department’s entire senior administrative team just resigned
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh...2e05d674c3

I Guess They Know Something We Don't Know... and That Can't Be Good.

Quote:The State Department’s entire senior administrative team just resigned

Quote:Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s job running the State Department just got considerably more difficult. The entire senior level of management officials resigned Wednesday, part of an ongoing mass exodus of senior foreign service officers who don’t want to stick around for the Trump era.

Moderator Notice
Replaced Clickbait title. Dodgy
RE: I Guess They Know Something We Don't Know... and That Can't Be Good.
The more sensible people are abandoning ship?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I've left organizations because of management, any person of which were orders of magnitude more reliable than the chump. I'd walk away, but I'd probably train my replacement. There's a lot at stake. But I don't blame them at all.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Not to worry. I'm sure the CEO of [insert any major oil player here] can fill in as Tillerson's #2. After that, the rest of the appointments should be easy. Chick-Fil-A, Arby's, The Dollar Store, and Chuck E. Cheese no doubt have a number of talented people who might pick up the slack.

Expertise is so . . . yesterday.
Hobby Lobby.  Don't leave out the xristards!
(January 26, 2017 at 3:54 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: Not to worry. I'm sure the CEO of [insert any major oil player here] can fill in as Tillerson's #2. After that, the rest of the appointments should be easy. Chick-Fil-A, Arby's, The Dollar Store, and Chuck E. Cheese no doubt  have a number of talented people who might pick up the slack.

Expertise is so . . . yesterday.

You forgot Hobby Lobby. Smile
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson
Or, perhaps, they were told to resign their offices and keep their benefits, or get fired and lose them?

One of the 4 said he was retiring.  The others can be re-assigned.  They are not political appointees.  It is not that easy to get rid of them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  California about to be the first state to administer reparations!s Huggy Bear 77 3830 April 3, 2022 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Will leaving the state work in Texas brewer 19 924 July 13, 2021 at 6:16 am
Last Post: brewer
  Escalating violence as armed protests planned in all 50 state capitals TaraJo 64 3437 January 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Guns banned in Michigan State Capitol. onlinebiker 52 3004 January 13, 2021 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Heineken pulls sponsorship from sports team Brian37 0 257 May 31, 2019 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Church forcing State involvement? onlinebiker 34 1962 April 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  AGW protesters glue themselves to gov energy department (UK) Duty 24 2373 February 17, 2019 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Duty
  State Of The Nonsense Brian37 49 4513 February 9, 2019 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  NFL Team Considering Former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice for Head Coach Seraphina 10 1242 November 18, 2018 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  Should Puerto Rico be made a state? Why or why not? Angrboda 36 2862 September 24, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU