Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Of The Nonsense
State Of The Nonsense
One of the lowlights of last night's garbage, was when he lied about El Paso being high crime but when a barrier was put up suddenly became one of the safest cities in the country. 

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/p...784362002/

The Sheriff of El Paso was not to  happy with this lie.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watc...7986883517

And as far as illegal crossings, at the border, you'd have to go back to 1971 to find lower numbers than today. Point is this is just more bullshit racist crap on his part.
RE: State Of The Nonsense
I don't watch propaganda TV, so I didn't watch his speech.

I am, however, enjoying the Nancy Pelosi clap memes on my FB feed this morning.  Clap
Illegitimi non carborundum
(February 6, 2019 at 9:38 am)Figbash Wrote: I don't watch propaganda TV, so I didn't watch his speech.

I am, however, enjoying the Nancy Pelosi clap memes on my FB feed this morning.  Clap

That "fuck you and thank you clap" was brilliant.
Bad news, Brian. Everyone who watched the SOTU last night found Trump to be completely compelling and supports him now. He's going to be president for life.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
Yeah - Nancy Pelosi .....

Her supporters say she has balls.

It' s possible. She does appear to have a scrotum hanging from her chin....

Wink
(February 6, 2019 at 9:49 am)Yonadav Wrote: Bad news, Brian. Everyone who watched the SOTU last night found Trump to be completely compelling and supports him now. He's going to be president for life.

Um yea, someone needs their meds adjusted.  Hilarious
Listening to excerpts of the address going to work this morning.

I now realise that [Flat affectless tone] Donald Trump is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.[/flat affectless tone]
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
I watched like maybe 15 minutes of it last night. It just made me jealous of Trump's speech writers. I'll bet that job pays really well, and it's got to be the easiest job ever. His speech sounded like a compilation of Trump's Greatest Tweets. All you have to do is save up his tweets, clean them up a little bit, string them together, and add a little bit of filler. Somebody's making some sweet, sweet cash for that shit.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
Isn't that the point of his entire presidency?  Hoovering up lucre for zero effort.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 6, 2019 at 9:31 am)Brian37 Wrote: One of the lowlights of last night's garbage, was when he lied about El Paso being high crime but when a barrier was put up suddenly became one of the safest cities in the country. 

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/p...784362002/

The Sheriff of El Paso was not to  happy with this lie.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watc...7986883517

And as far as illegal crossings, at the border, you'd have to go back to 1971 to find lower numbers than today. Point is this is just more bullshit racist crap on his part.
ever hear of the NYC times? trump's speech was based in part by the numbers and projections the ny times it self used and assembled. If the mayor or the city doesn't like it then have them file a complain with the ny times as they compiled the info trump used.
https://nypost.com/2018/01/13/we-already...-it-works/

not only that they quality of people are going down. meaning regular folk don't want the hassle of being caught in this high drama high risk time. only the desperate or criminal are making those crossings.

(February 6, 2019 at 9:38 am)Figbash Wrote: I don't watch propaganda TV, so I didn't watch his speech.

that's smart... don't listen from the primary source have rachel "mad cow" or someone else from fake news tell you what he said. As we can't have you make up your own mind with teir 1 source material, always find commentary from a well liked source.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  California about to be the first state to administer reparations!s Huggy Bear 77 3807 April 3, 2022 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Will leaving the state work in Texas brewer 19 914 July 13, 2021 at 6:16 am
Last Post: brewer
  Escalating violence as armed protests planned in all 50 state capitals TaraJo 64 3424 January 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Guns banned in Michigan State Capitol. onlinebiker 52 2998 January 13, 2021 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Church forcing State involvement? onlinebiker 34 1945 April 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  NFL Team Considering Former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice for Head Coach Seraphina 10 1234 November 18, 2018 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  Should Puerto Rico be made a state? Why or why not? Angrboda 36 2842 September 24, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Amtrak train derails in Washington state Joods 29 3175 December 20, 2017 at 9:59 pm
Last Post: Joods
  The State Department’s entire senior administrative team just resigned Minimalist 7 861 January 26, 2017 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Active Shooter Situation at Ohio State Minimalist 123 12417 December 1, 2016 at 11:42 pm
Last Post: A Theist