Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 12:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have any birth marks?
Do you have any birth marks?
While excessively moley (6 on my face alone and not dainty) I only have one birth mark, It's on the small of my back, left side. Caramel in color and is the shape of West Virginia without the two little. Would fit in a 1.5 inch radius.

Does anyone else have them? If yes, describe.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Do you have any birth marks?
scars aplenty (result of being a farm kid and not particularly adept with tools till much later in life) but no birthmarks

annoying propensity to skin tags if you're curious about that . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 30, 2017 at 1:11 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: scars aplenty (result of being a farm kid and not particularly adept with tools till much later in life) but no birthmarks

annoying propensity to skin tags if you're curious about that . . . .

Did yours come with age like mine?

Dr. Scholls freeze away does mine in.
yeah, as I get older I'm popping them out faster

I freeze 'em off
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: Karl_Marx.jpg]
I have a small hourglass-shaped birthmark on my right inner thigh.
(January 30, 2017 at 3:43 pm)Jesster Wrote: I have a small hourglass-shaped birthmark on my right inner thigh.

Color?
(January 30, 2017 at 3:44 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(January 30, 2017 at 3:43 pm)Jesster Wrote: I have a small hourglass-shaped birthmark on my right inner thigh.

Color?

Light brown; just a few shades darker than my skin
For legal reasons, I am not permitted to disclose the colour, shape, size or location of my birthmark.

But it does identity me as the rightful Queen of Albania.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 30, 2017 at 1:59 pm)Vic Wrote: [Image: Karl_Marx.jpg]

Get it? Marx? No? sorry I'll show myself out

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2025 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2062 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  September is the most common birth month. Losty 4 809 June 7, 2019 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  are any of you honest enough to simply answer the question asked? Drich 120 10546 February 13, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1672 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  If you could look like any celebrity The Industrial Atheist 30 4730 April 23, 2018 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Does Anybody Around Here Have Any Dignity? laserthought 17 1489 August 17, 2017 at 6:11 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  I was looking at daily birth/death statistics Foxaèr 8 1419 May 27, 2017 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  If you have an android phone you should read this. #5 is the most shocking. ErGingerbreadMandude 7 1946 December 18, 2016 at 1:14 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Can any of you do novel things with your toes/feet? brewer 27 2617 March 7, 2016 at 4:46 am
Last Post: Jackalope