Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are any of you honest enough to simply answer the question asked?
are any of you honest enough to simply answer the question asked?
I just started a thread and asked a point blank question then backed it with a news story..

one of you answered the question asked. the rest re made the question into something they feel comfortable asking.

what is with you guys that makes you so afraid to vary from the main stream answer, or in this case answer a question the main stream has not addressed yet? do you fear your peers say something bad about you if you defend a healthy 9mo old being born?

Again my question centers around a fully developed baby who can on it's own live outside the womb without any machines or mechanical assistance. who is to be literally ripped apart inutero and pulled out one piece at a time. and I get fetus remarks from a dead comic or I get a read back of 1/2 the bill where it is about the woman's health and not mental or emotional well being as the bill stated. Again not looking to discuss the bill here but the process in which you guys never answer the question I ask, but rather change the parameters of my question to some old hat well worn 1970's abortion argument bullshit you don't even have to type out any more because your key board is so use to those key strokes all you have to do is tap the computer a few times and out comes the same old speech that has nothing to do with the topic presented.

Could you imagine if the christians side of the web site only spoke to you by rewording your questions? we'd be bann for not following topic or some sort of trolling as we would be provoking a different argument and intentionally derailing the thread. which is what you all are doing now to me!
RE: are any of you honest enough to simply answer the question asked?
FOAD.
It's the woman's baby and body. Not yours. She gets to decide, whether you like it or not. Your Stone Age "morality" colors your thinking. What she does is none of your business.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Hey, great, a new thread where you kick it off with the same lie that made you abandon the last thread.

No drich, you didn't back anything up with a news article.  You lied about a bill, lied about a news article, and are now lying about your last thread.

Guess what, nothings changed in the five minutes between threads. I'm still all in for a womans right to choose, for the same reasons.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The bible based christard has the audacity to speak of honesty, that fucking rich!
The only " honest answer" you' re willing to accept is "Jesus showed me the error of my ways!!"

Sorry pup - you're gonna be waiting a long, long time...

It' ll get you in practice waiting for Jesus to make an encore......
(January 31, 2019 at 4:45 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: The only " honest answer" you' re willing to accept is "Jesus showed me the error of my ways!!"

Sorry pup - you're gonna be waiting a long, long time...

It' ll get you in practice waiting for Jesus to make an encore......

Or that one before the encore, where he shows up at all.
Ask a legitimate question, you'll get legitimate answers.  Keep asking these have-you-stopped-beating-your-wife type of questions, and the results are going to be different.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 31, 2019 at 2:49 pm)Drich Wrote: I just started a thread and asked a point blank question then backed it with a news story..

one of you answered the question asked. the rest re made the question into something they feel comfortable asking.

what is with you guys that makes you so afraid to vary from the main stream answer, or in this case answer a question the main stream has not addressed yet? do you fear your peers say something bad about you if you defend a healthy 9mo old being born?

Again my question centers around a fully developed baby who can on it's own live outside the womb without any machines or mechanical assistance. who is to be literally ripped apart inutero and pulled out one piece at a time. and I get fetus remarks from a dead comic or I get a read back of 1/2 the bill where it is about the woman's health and not mental or emotional well being as the bill stated. Again not looking to discuss the bill here but the process in which you guys never answer the question I ask, but rather change the parameters of my question to some old hat well worn 1970's abortion argument bullshit you don't even have to type out any more because your key board is so use to those key strokes all you have to do is tap the computer a few times and out comes the same old speech that has nothing to do with the topic presented.

Could you imagine if the christians side of the web site only spoke to you by rewording your questions? we'd be bann for not following topic or some sort of trolling as we would be provoking a different argument and intentionally derailing the thread. which is what you all are doing now to me!

The bill wasn't talking about a "baby who can on it's own live outside the womb without any machines or mechanical assistance", at least not that I read, and that's your problem. 

Trying to make an issue out of something that does not exist, except in your mind, is why I don't respond to you in the way that you would like. And you played the race card. Another thing that the bill had nothing to do with. 

Grow the fuck up or get used to responses that you won't like.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 31, 2019 at 2:49 pm)Drich Wrote: I just started a thread and asked a point blank question then backed it with a news story..

The problem with pro birthers, "fuck the kid after they are born, you're one your own" are the following.

1. They are never willing to punish the female equally with the doctor. If two people rob a bank, and one of them shoots and kills the teller In most places, the law treats them equally as being the killer. So unless you are willing to charge the female with murder, then mind your own business.

2. Pro birthers stupidly assume that sane people are going around telling females to get knocked up just so we can end a potential life as if it were a jello shot at a keg frat party. Pro choice advocates take quality of life very seriously, so it is is not as simple as "on demand" as your side falsely tries to sell.

3. If you want to reduce unwanted pregnancies, outlawing all abortion will not do that. What will, is better education and economic stability for more of the working and middle class. If more parents can work on one job, and monitor what both boys and girls do, they are less likely to end up in trouble, be it health wise or money wise. That is why the organization is called "PLANNED PARENTHOOD". FYI of which most of it's services are HEATH screenings, NOT ABORTIONS.

4. Late term abortions are VERY RARE and are mostly done to save the life of the female. Most ethical doctors are NOT going to fuck with a healthy baby or female that far into a pregnancy. Their duty is to reduce harm, not to judge the female.

5. Pro birthers always say "why not put them up for adoption"? But considering these are the same assholes who say "your on your own after birth" and vote for a party that wants to gut social security and medicare that puts adults at risk, hard to argue that possibility when they don't seem to care about even adults.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Enough with the cliches Foxaèr 41 2583 October 24, 2021 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Do we look like the Shell Answer Man? onlinebiker 8 614 December 7, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2154 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  Jeopardy categories where AF members are the answer Mr.Obvious 30 3083 March 29, 2019 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1697 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  If you could look like any celebrity The Industrial Atheist 30 4800 April 23, 2018 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The end of this month cannot come fast enough Foxaèr 22 4345 April 15, 2018 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: c172
  I asked a girl out.... Mystic 51 4459 March 30, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Do you have any birth marks? brewer 28 2920 January 31, 2017 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition) Mystical 9 2144 November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Divinity