Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2)
Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2)
I usually feel like a teenager with how I can rarely control my erections when I see a hot guy.

My boyfriend says that he has no trouble controlling himself.

What is your experience regarding your downstairs buddy in relation to erections and how much control you have over them?
RE: Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2)
Depends on who caught my eye.
(June 18, 2018 at 7:58 am)Kit Wrote: I usually feel like a teenager with how I can rarely control my erections when I see a hot guy.

My boyfriend says that he has no trouble controlling himself.

What is your experience regarding your downstairs buddy in relation to erections and how much control you have over them?

Sometimes it happens to me, but with hot girls. In order for my wife to not notice, I divert my eye and it goes limp in time. Usually. It has a mind of its own. Sometimes I get such a hardon at night and my wife if wanting can have it. If not, the monkey must be spanked.
A solid snap of a finger usually makes it behave. Not a maneuver easily done in public, of course. A nurse did that to me one time when I was in traction. I told her, with utter sincerity, I wouldn't be immobile forever, so she should be in a different country by then. Never saw her again.
A while back I bought some boxer shorts as I always wear briefs and thought the old feller might like a bit more room to breathe.

Got into the shops to do some shopping, walked a few metres and instant half mongrel.

So embarrassing I've never worn them since.

[Image: dunno.gif]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(June 18, 2018 at 9:25 am)Little lunch Wrote: A while back I bought some boxer shorts as I always wear briefs and thought the old feller might like a bit more room to breathe.

Got into the shops to do some shopping, walked a few metres and instant half mongrel.

So embarrassing I've never worn them since.

Yeah, I was raised with briefs. I imagine I would experience the same discomfort with boxers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Headaches and your Personal Experience. Disagreeable 26 882 February 11, 2022 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Duty
  One for the guys onlinebiker 15 731 October 5, 2020 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  When your relatives worry you, part Xth. Gawdzilla Sama 8 888 February 21, 2020 at 10:36 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  You guys heard of Turo? ignoramus 21 1470 December 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2149 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3139 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  are any of you honest enough to simply answer the question asked? Drich 120 10751 February 13, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Deermageddon part II onlinebiker 17 1914 December 22, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The "good guys" - models of kindness and tolerance onlinebiker 26 1731 November 9, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Anyone thinking of taking part in Movember? Cod 29 2334 October 29, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama