Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melania Trump, no first lady
Melania Trump, no first lady
I guarantee we will hear absolutely nothing from her as we did from Michelle Obama.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Melania Trump, no first lady
Kick out the trophy whore! She's an illegal immigrant.
I have nothing against a qualified woman (or man) being appointed to the POTUS's cabinet. Unless the First Lady (Man) is going to serve in a professional capacity then it is best to stay quiet. We don't need a National Fashion Maven or back room astrologer. We don't elect First Spouse's - male or female.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

" I'm sick of Obama's wife.  First ladies in general, all throughout my life with each presidency these first ladies have got more chatty.  Why are you talking, you weren't elected, SHUT UP.  You're husband isn't running a lemonade stand here."

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

I don't want my taxes spent on The First Mommy running around telling people to eat tneir vegetables. She is welcome to do that on her own dime.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Perfect conservative wife. A functional uterus and ovaries that is seen but not heard.

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
Just say NO.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 1, 2017 at 8:44 am)Kosh Wrote: Perfect conservative wife.  [...]

I don't know about that. She doesn't look like she can take a punch. She's lucky Drumpf has baby-hands...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
REALLY?!!!!
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(February 1, 2017 at 3:30 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Kick out the trophy whore! She's an illegal immigrant.

What do you want to bet he'll be on to a younger model before his term is out and her rack will be on the wall with the other trophies?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lady Gaga, Wow! AFTT47 20 994 January 21, 2021 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2854 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1056 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36890 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Watch out for this lady. Brian37 39 5142 June 30, 2018 at 9:42 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3139 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Who is the better first lady? Michelle Obama or Melania Trump ErGingerbreadMandude 62 8720 January 24, 2017 at 12:03 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4121 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Trump in his first 100 days Manowar 14 3343 November 10, 2016 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Trump outlines plan for first 100 days account_inactive 22 2238 October 24, 2016 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Minimalist