Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man smuggles 170k in gold from the Ottawa mint in his rectum
Man smuggles 170k in gold from the Ottawa mint in his rectum
http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news...udge-hears

Man steals 170k in gold from the Ottawa mint by hiding it in his rectum

On one hand it's a federal offense on the other there is just no way that can't be funny on the other repeated word hand OUCH
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Man smuggles 170k in gold from the Ottawa mint in his rectum
I've heard of people who had money coming out their ass, but this is ridiculous.

(February 3, 2017 at 12:37 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I've heard of people who had money coming out their ass, but this is ridiculous.

Clap  Bravo
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Don't they have metal detectors in the mint? Dunno What was he thinking?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(February 3, 2017 at 12:40 am)ignoramus Wrote: Don't they have metal detectors in the mint?  Dunno

Yup and they triggered but no body in million years thought the gold would be in his ass . And to  be fair I probably would not either

Inuit Proverb

Yeah but when the metal detector goes off, doesn't the fat dude with the shirt coming out of his pants have to use the little wand?

If it kept going off right over his butthole, I'd look at him in the eyeball and see how much he was sweating. Then I'd call somebody because I ain't getting paid enough to be digging around in bootyholes.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 3, 2017 at 12:47 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Yeah but when the metal detector goes off, doesn't the fat dude with the shirt coming out of his pants have to use the little wand?

If it kept going off right over his butthole, I'd look at him in the eyeball and see how much he was sweating. Then I'd call somebody because I ain't getting paid enough to be digging around in bootyholes.

Apparently  he was able to BS his way out of the examinations

Inuit Proverb

(February 3, 2017 at 12:47 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Yeah but when the metal detector goes off, doesn't the fat dude with the shirt coming out of his pants have to use the little wand?

like I need even more incentives . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

That must have hurt... Undecided
(February 3, 2017 at 12:57 am)Bella Morte Wrote: That must have hurt... Undecided

That 100% depends on how many sessions he did at Vorlon's Spa and Resort.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 582 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 521 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 2495 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3796 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Ottawa Flooding Amarok 26 1005 April 29, 2019 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2627 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump Projected His Academic Shortcomings Onto Obama Cepheus Ace 15 1030 March 8, 2019 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted Minimalist 3 327 November 20, 2018 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Tornado Strikes Ottawa Many Homes Destroyed Massive Blackout Across The City Amarok 19 2088 September 24, 2018 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  The Republicunt's Voter Suppression Guru Gets His Ass Kicked Minimalist 3 808 June 19, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0