Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's Body Count
Trump's Body Count
I am keeping a count. Trumps first military action one American soldier , nine other men, six women, nine children.

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/20...-questions
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Trump's Body Count
Is this tragic as it is, qualitatively different from the operations under Obama or are we just looking more closely now?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(February 3, 2017 at 7:43 am)Alex K Wrote: Is this tragic as it is, qualitatively different from the operations under Obama or are we just looking more closely now?

I have been looking very close since 1991.

I missed your thread about Obama's body-count.

Maybe a running comparison, like Obama's body count in his first two weeks vs. Trump's? Then first month, first six months, and so on?

Too much work for me, just puttin' it out there.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
I voted for Johnson 2012,2016. Overseas wars and killing civilians and babies were not part of the party platform. Nor lame excuses why that is acceptable in a humane society.

So Trump negates Obamas on intelligence about refugees but keys in on 10 year old intelligence that makes killing babies acceptable: http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2...-years-old

(February 3, 2017 at 10:53 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: Maybe a running comparison, like Obama's body count in his first two weeks vs. Trump's? Then first month, first six months, and so on?

Unfair comparison.  Yemen has taken away one of the WLB's shiny toys.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/07/world....html?_r=0

Quote: Angry at the civilian casualties incurred last month in the first commando raid authorized by President Trump, Yemen has withdrawn permission for the United States to run Special Operations ground missions against suspected terrorist groups in the country, according to American officials.Grisly photographs of children apparently killed in the crossfire of a 50-minute firefight during the raid caused outrage in Yemen.
(February 8, 2017 at 12:12 am)Minimalist Wrote:
(February 3, 2017 at 10:53 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: Maybe a running comparison, like Obama's body count in his first two weeks vs. Trump's? Then first month, first six months, and so on?

Unfair comparison.  Yemen has taken away one of the WLB's shiny toys.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/07/world....html?_r=0

Quote: Angry at the civilian casualties incurred last month in the first commando raid authorized by President Trump, Yemen has withdrawn permission for the United States to run Special Operations ground missions against suspected terrorist groups in the country, according to American officials.Grisly photographs of children apparently killed in the crossfire of a 50-minute firefight during the raid caused outrage in Yemen.

What's up, Min? Heart
I've been snarky about Rahm Emanuel's body count. I've even referred to Rahm as an enemy of the state.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Whoops.  Time for the WLB to unfurl Dubya's sign.

[Image: clusterfuck.jpg]

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/navy-s...ed-n721616

Quote:Navy SEAL Raid in Yemen: Ally of U.S.-Backed President Killed

Quote:CAIRO — The main figure killed in last month's U.S. raid in Yemen targeting al Qaeda was a tribal leader who was allied to the country's U.S.- and Saudi-backed president and had been enlisted to fight Yemen's Shiite rebels, according to military officials, tribal figures and relatives.

The government connections of tribal chief Sheikh Abdel-Raouf al-Dhahab raise further questions over the planning of a raid that turned into a heavy firefight with casualties on both sides.

Welcome to Amateur Hour.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1054 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36884 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  The WLB Still Can't Count. Minimalist 1 457 April 30, 2017 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3138 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Periods, body positivity, and third wave feminism BrokenQuill92 143 11946 February 8, 2017 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4119 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1679 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Fucking Drumpf Can't Count, Either Minimalist 3 843 June 30, 2016 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1273 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Should body armor be regulated? Endo 30 4308 August 30, 2014 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: Chad32