Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French soldier kills a terrorist
French soldier kills a terrorist
So yeah a french soldier just stopped some nutcase that had a machete and shot him didn't kill him though and  
the police and the french military caught a guy acting suspicious. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/03/world....html?_r=0

All in all this should be a wake up call our foreign policy shouldn't be destabilize a region  for a resource that is 
going to lead to human level extinctions.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: French soldier kills a terrorist
But the French don't have a muslim ban so why are the jihadists always attacking the sweet French?
And so begins the right wing screeching of" see trump is right" of course two big problems with this

1. the guy as far as we know is Egyptian and thus would not be on ban

2.By the same logic white Christians should be banned because of the terrorist  attack in Quebec
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(February 3, 2017 at 5:15 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: But the French don't have a muslim ban so why are the jihadists always attacking the sweet French?

The French have been attacking Islamic attire like the burqini. That and they have a very vocal extreme right that aren't huge fans of Muslims.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(February 3, 2017 at 7:20 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(February 3, 2017 at 5:15 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: But the French don't have a muslim ban so why are the jihadists always attacking the sweet French?

The French have been attacking Islamic attire like the burqini.  That and they have a very vocal extreme right that aren't huge fans of Muslims.
Lol sweet French. They treat their Muslim populous like shit . They have been militarily active throughout the Muslim world and there planning more . They have pushed bans on everything for attire to food . They have allowed extremist anti Muslim groups raise left and right. And there's a real possibility they elect one said extremist .So yeah no reason they might attack France.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

France is an Islamic nation.

Not surprised.
France has the highest percentage of Muslims in its population of any country in Europe. It shouldn't be a surprise that they are the one's most frequently attacked out of any country in the EU. I support France's burqa ban, and most of its attempts at integration. They have to do something before parallel societies start cementing themselves in French society.

Islamic terrorists don't need a specific political or economic grievance to attack infidels, just the perception that the Ummah is being threatened by the kafir. As we've seen these 'threats' don't even have to be military, if you even 'assault' their religious sensibilities by drawing Muhammad that is reason enough to slaughter you and other innocent people.
(February 3, 2017 at 7:20 pm)Faith No More Wrote:

The French have been attacking Islamic attire like the burqini.  That and they have a very vocal extreme right that aren't huge fans of Muslims.

A French court overruled the ban on the burqini.  The French love muslims.  They've lived with them for a very long time.  They should be BFFs.
(February 3, 2017 at 8:09 pm)Redoubtable Wrote: France has the highest percentage of Muslims in its population of any country in Europe. It shouldn't be a surprise that they are the one's most frequently attacked out of any country in the EU. I support France's burqa ban, and most of its attempts at integration. They have to do something before parallel societies start cementing themselves in French society.

Islamic terrorists don't need a specific political or economic grievance to attack infidels, just the perception that the Ummah is being threatened by the kafir. As we've seen these 'threats' don't even have to be military, if you even 'assault' their religious sensibilities by drawing Muhammad that is reason enough to slaughter you and other innocent people.

I support the ban on burqas too, simply because it's a security risk. In England we're too pussy to ban it even though it breaks our laws about concealing your face in certain places.

I actually saw someone in a burqa for the first time ever, just a few weeks ago. It was quite shocking to me. She was with a bloke who had her on a short leash, based on my extremely brief experience.

Edit: Doesn't the fact that Wetsern women are walking around with plenty of flesh showing without being pounced on by men every five seconds give Muslims pause about the necessity of those stupid things?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(February 3, 2017 at 10:50 pm)robvalue Wrote:
(February 3, 2017 at 8:09 pm)Redoubtable Wrote: France has the highest percentage of Muslims in its population of any country in Europe. It shouldn't be a surprise that they are the one's most frequently attacked out of any country in the EU. I support France's burqa ban, and most of its attempts at integration. They have to do something before parallel societies start cementing themselves in French society.

I support the ban on burqas too, simply because it's a security risk. In England we're too pussy to ban it even though it breaks our laws about concealing your face in certain places.

I actually saw someone in a burqa for the first time ever, just a few weeks ago. It was quite shocking to me. She was with a bloke who had her on a short leash, based on my extremely brief experience.

Edit: Doesn't the fact that Wetsern women are walking around with plenty of flesh showing without being pounced on by men every five seconds give Muslims pause about the necessity of those stupid things?

the Burqas yes as it breaches concealment laws (thou in Canada it's a bit complicated) the hijab I'm fine with as it breaks no laws so view it as a compromise. Intragration should be desired not forced if our ways are superior no such thing should be needed . I have confidence my nations culture is stronger.

I live among a lot of Muslims I never see a Burqas ever only Hijabs as for woman they seem pretty independent here

As for your third point I once asked a Muslim colleague of mine that very question he told me it's not just about being touched it's about being seen .Personally I kind of get it . But still think the over all idea is silly

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 358 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1255 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 414 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  New Orleans shooting: Eleven victims near French Quarter zebo-the-fat 40 2372 December 9, 2019 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Yellow Vest protests masked by a terrorist attack WinterHold 7 1366 December 14, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  C-130 crash kills at least 5 in GA c172 1 471 May 2, 2018 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Canada- another van kills 7 so far ignoramus 36 5082 April 25, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  FBI labels black activists as new terrorist threat Foxaèr 25 4178 October 13, 2017 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Barcelona terrorist attack vorlon13 45 10681 August 18, 2017 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  French Presidential elections pocaracas 30 5772 May 7, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Alex K