Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
intro
intro
hello all. How is all ?

Banned for sockpuppeting, using multiple account, such as scififan, on the same IP address, and threatening language. Reading the rules and regulations. Smile

Apologies to benny boy, and the other mods for taking the 'whiff' and being attacked for my panic attacks.

Will read the rules and regulations.
RE: intro
Apologizing for the behaviour that got you banned isn't going to get you unbanned. Goodbye.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 5, 2017 at 10:12 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Apologizing for the behaviour that got you banned isn't going to get you unbanned. Goodbye.

Boru

Gave e-mails of plead.
From the Forum Rules:

Quote:•Sockpuppets
Registering multiple accounts (sockpuppets) is not allowed. We define "multiple accounts" as more than one account registered and / or used by the same person, regardless of whether the accounts are actively used or banned.

Since IP address detection is one of the methods used to find members with multiple accounts, this may result in staff suspecting innocent members who happen to share the same IP address (e.g. two members living in the same house). To avoid suspicion, please contact a member of staff if more than one member shares an Internet connection.

The punishment for violating this rule will be a permanent ban of both the sockpuppet account and the original account.

You're done.

Boru

Told yer.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Where's the still Otisl? (only old farts will get that)

OP, you might have to resort to prayer.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 5, 2017 at 12:35 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Where's the still Otisl? (only old farts will get that)

The Barney Fife Subconscious Detection Prober Primer is our first line of defense against sockery.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 5, 2017 at 10:32 am)Otisknows Wrote:
(February 5, 2017 at 10:12 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Apologizing for the behaviour that got you banned isn't going to get you unbanned. Goodbye.

Boru

Gave e-mails of plead.

It's sad that it's that big of a deal for them tbh
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
It's even sadder that he thinks his pleas actually count for something, after he went ahead and did the exact thing that I specifically told him he can't do and keeps doing.

That was the outro, scififan.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
So long as laws are absolute, there can be no justice.

Can he buy some clemency?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
We're not talking about laws. This is a community forum with clear rules of conduct. It's not like he wasn't warned beforehand - he asked me if he could make a second account, I told him he couldn't, he thanked me and then did it anyway. The penalty for doing that is spelled out very specifically in the rule itself.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intro DocIllinois 14 1153 August 6, 2021 at 1:15 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Belated intro Dom 20 1715 September 29, 2018 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Intro Reltzik 21 951 September 26, 2018 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Intro Bow Before Zeus 15 1849 November 14, 2017 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  intro JamieBra 28 5066 September 23, 2017 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  MY INTRO rjh4 is back 7 1307 August 13, 2017 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Intro Court Jester 25 4896 June 24, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: KerimF
Bug I guess I should intro Monkeybuttorama 21 3832 May 26, 2017 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Caligvla XXI
  Slightly Generic and Dramatic Intro Thread Redoubtable 16 3292 February 5, 2017 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Otisknows
  Intro arda101 13 1573 January 25, 2017 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod